SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

mind you .. I was Ok..with your choise of ..musak.
cool.gif

Yes...it's just a matter of turning the volume down or...shutting off the speakers.

watch the Video ..again ..and go "Varooooooooooooom"
laugh.gif
..where you  are going around the corners ...faster then most
whistling.gif

super.gif
.. or.. if yah want to " freak " yourself out...  make  ( 2 ) stroke sounds .. < winnnnnnnnng'A'dinnnnnnng ding ding ..  .. and have a " flashback"  
peace.gif
thumb_up.gif

Yes...it's just a matter of turning the volume down or...SHUTTING OFF THE SPEAKERS!
Jeez, you don't have to yell!
What?

=====================

OK, so it wasn't Tammy (Double D) who ACTUALLY (yes, Lamb, I said 'actually') has an issue with the soundtrack...it's someone posing as her...
wowold.gif

Poser.

For everyone's edification, Double D confided to me that she wished some of her 'other' friends would get some culture.
tounge.gif

Scar-->
fight.gif
<--Leon

laugh.gif
I love you guys.

Oh, I know what I'm going to do...

I'll re-mix the video and dub in the sounds of someone shaking a bag of spoons (you know...the 'Ducati' sound).

Flatware of both the stainless steel and wooden variety.

That should make EVERYONE happy.

laugh.gif

Yes...it's just a matter of turning the volume down or...SHUTTING OFF THE SPEAKERS!
Jeez,  you don't have to yell!
What?

=====================

OK, so it wasn't Tammy (Double D) who ACTUALLY (yes, Lamb, I said 'actually') has an issue with the soundtrack...it's someone posing as her...
wowold.gif

Poser.

For everyone's edification, Double D confided to me that she wished some of her 'other' friends would get some culture.
tounge.gif

Scar-->
fight.gif
<--Leon

laugh.gif
 I love you guys.
That is so funny, and why would you think for one minute that I have that type of dry humor....Thats a german thing....
spank.gif

Took a while to figure it out but finally got it. Good job Scar. Worth the wait.
thumb_up.gif
I also enjoyed your musical selection as well.
beerchug.gif
I appreciate the amount of effort you put in to share this with us.
bowdown.gif

Took a while to figure it out but finally got it.  Good job Scar.  Worth the wait.
thumb_up.gif
  I also enjoyed your musical selection as well.
beerchug.gif
 I appreciate the amount of effort you put in to share this with us.
bowdown.gif
Thanks very much, Mike.

With that type of gratitude expressed, I might even do another!

Most of all, glad you enjoyed it (you can probably see the comments regarding the music from other (how shall I say ?) less grateful participants).

Those crabs.

laugh.gif

easybutton.png

Maybe it's an age thing. We're about the same age. Grew up listening to the same hits. Now we appreciate similar music.
cool.gif

Back