SoCal ride 2008!!  May 2nd, 3rd & 4th

rock.gif
.. all I seem to be getting is a " Mini' commercial ..which is nice..If yah ....like Mini's ..
drools.gif
it say's its running ...could be me .. ( going back to re-re-try it )
please.gif

rock.gif
.. all I seem to be getting is a  " Mini' commercial ..which is nice..If yah ....like   Mini's ..
drools.gif
 it say's its running ...could be me ..  ( going back to re-re-try it )
please.gif
Yeah...I know, Ken...the advertising is the 'necessary evil' in free video hosting sites. It's unbearable.

Be sure to try the VeohTV angle. It's how I got it to work.

I had to download the free version of VeohTV to watch it. Worth it though!

The classical was putting me to sleep
poke.gif
But then came the dance music
laugh.gif

Good job Scar!

I figured the music would draw more comments than anything (even more than the oversized pixels). ...and I was right!

I don't really put too much weight on anyone else's assessment of the music, 'cuz I know you could always turn the volume down/off...what I do want to is incorporate the revving engines at take-off and/or through the twisties...that'd add some breadth to the production.

Lamb thinks so, too...even though he hasn't posted his Pahrump video yet...

laugh.gif

It'll get better, folkz, I'm just happy that I could finally share ANY of it!

If you weren't so fast, Charles,
lurk.gif
maybe there'd be more images of you! Guess I'll just have to get faster!

If you weren't so fast, Charles,  
lurk.gif
maybe there'd be more images of you!  Guess I'll just have to get faster!
I'm in there plenty
laugh.gif

"Where are they?! OK, here they come, one, two, three.... hah, he missed the turn, four, five, six... WE ARE WAITING ON FOUR MORE!! seven, eight, nine... hmmmm should we go back?... alright there he is ten, let's go!

jump9.gif

Thanks , that was a great ride. Scar , please let me know where you buy your music from. I have matches and gasoline to relieve society from this burden.And now to you !!!!!!!!!!!!  
wtf.gif

lol1.gif
I know you can dig up something better than that ! If you need help just call me and I'll sick leon on you. He DJ'ed for 12 years . ( But you didn't hear it from me )
smile.gif

Thanks , that was a great ride. Scar , please let me know where you buy your music from. I have matches and gasoline to relieve society from this burden.And now to you !!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf.gif
lol1.gif
I know you can dig up something better than that ! If you need help just call me and I'll sick leon on you. He DJ'ed for 12 years . ( But you didn't hear it from me )
smile.gif
...ouch.

Dang.

Back