So am I still welcome here?

Tiresmoke

Registered
The bad news... financial issues have lead me to decide to sell the Busa and get something cheaper... I'm picking up an '03 CBR954RR as a replacement. The good news... a buddy of mine is buying the Busa from me and I'll still be allowed riding privilages.

The questions are... will I still be welcome here and can I still wear my hayabusa.org t-shirt?
wink.gif

you just need to hit the door man.. don't let it hitya when the good lord splitya either...

You will, of course, have the decency to never tell anyone that we considered you a friend, or even acquaintence I hope.

Please return all your hayabusa.org gear to
bryan rutherford
po box 300
honaker va, 24260

of course you'll be required to pay shipping.
wink.gif

oh, and of course don't forget accessories that you have, or have not already installed. Just uninstall all the good stuff from your 'busa and send that to me also.

good day sir!

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cum on!!--Give us a break!!--- What do you think we are a bunch of Elitists Busa riders.  Oh yhea we are Busa elitists sometinmes,
wow.gif
however members always come first, and once you are a proven member, you will always be welcome.

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>WELCOME ALWAYS</marquee></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085595790 -->

you just need to hit the door man.. don't let it hitya when the good lord splitya either...

You will, of course, have the decency to never tell anyone that we considered you a friend, or even acquaintence I hope.

Please return all your hayabusa.org gear to
bryan rutherford
po box 300
honaker va, 24260

of course you'll be required to pay shipping.  
wink.gif
laugh.gif
LOL
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn tiresmoke, that you are selling the Busa is one thing, but for a CBR954RR, that's just unexceptable. The finances must not be that bad. I'd let you cut off both my arms and legs before i'd sell the Busa. Sure, I would not longer be able to ride her, but I could still look at her sitting in the garage
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. You've had the BEST, there is no REST......
sad.gif
. Time to pack it up and take it somewhere else.

No, all kidding aside, sorry to hear the Busa has to go, but stick with us, you'll be back on one in no time. Just browse the posts with your eye's closed, it'll be much less painful that way. Enjoy the new ride.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't let the door knob hit ya where the dog should've bit ya...

Ahhhh, on second thought, maybe it's ok if you stick around but you can only post on the days that you ride yer buddy's busa.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about having to sell the Busa...but, you will always be welcome here...we need to hear from guys that went to the pinnacle and back down, you know?
tounge.gif

I'm kidding...I hope you can pick up a Busa again one day, but please, stick around!!!
smile.gif

Thanks, all! I have a feeling I might be back on a busa before long.

My girlfriend saw my hayabusa.org t-shirt and said "Hey... this means I can have this now, right?" I said, "GIMME DAT" and took it from her.
wink.gif

Guess you got us confused with some of those liter bike guys huh. Man haven't you been here long to know we're a special breed? My question is how is a 954 cheaper than a Busa? Insurance wise there isn't much difference and unless you got a super deal on the Honda pricing won't be much different either. Anyway your decision, but I ain't got problem wicha. Now you got wheelie fun...for 1-2 hours at a time only!
tounge.gif

I'll try not to become "one of those liter bike guys".
tounge.gif

I'm getting a sweet deal on the 954... I'm able to pocket a good chunk of $$ by selling the Busa and moving to the 954 and keep my payments the same.

Yeah....you can hang with us still....one exception.....you have to chenge yer name.....a 954 won't make the "Tiresmoke"

Gonna have to change yer name to "damnthingdon'tspin"

Well, the good news is I can cast the Busa Org key on a Honda blank for you - although it's gonna feel wierd. Honda Blanks are so short compared to the Busa Blank...Busa Blank is the king of keys, my "sidekick" key is even shorter than the busa blank. :-)

well good luck with the CBR(Cheep Busa Replacement), my best ridding buddy has one and i still admit hes my friend.
tounge.gif

Back