Still Here!!

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry I have'nt been contributing much lately. Been doing a lot of traveling. But here's proof I'm still riding!! Buddy of mine snapped this last week.

P.S. I'll be thinking of you guys and gals doing the VA Fall ride this weekend. Everybody stay safe!

ss011.gif

BS

mebusa.JPG

That's not really you...
tounge.gif

What have you been up to Jesse?
It's me (I cut all my hair off). Been good. Traveling with work quite a bit lately, plus coaching my sons football team has been quite time consuming. I've been checking in on the board, just no doing a whole lot of posting. You feeling better? You going to make it to the ride this weekend?

Talk to me skippy!

smile.gif

Good to see you're still around. Things do get quite busy at times.

That's not really you...
tounge.gif

What have you been up to Jesse?
It's me (I cut all my hair off).  Been good.  Traveling with work quite a bit lately, plus coaching my sons football team has been quite time consuming.  I've been checking in on the board, just no doing a whole lot of posting.  You feeling better?  You going to make it to the ride this weekend?

Talk to me skippy!

smile.gif
I'm going to try...if the old back hurts, I may turn around (NOT)...I'm doing okay though...not too bad...$10,000 surgery and I'm a-okay...damn, that's a new Busa...I'm suddenly feeling woozy...
laugh.gif

Why aren't you going? And you cut your hair? You just won't be the same!!!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back