Snapping a cchain at 6 grand

Fire95Z28

Registered
Well last night a buddy of mine snapped a chain at 6 grand. That does a lot of damage. Anyhow I was lookin to see if anyone here has a stock motor for sale. Everyone is ok. His girlfriend was really lucky. At any rate he has a trac 8 over arm and that got it too. Bad bad day for him.

Snapping a chain can be bad at any speed. Mine busted at about 3000 - 3500 and cost me abour $2k to fix. Glad everyone is okay.

Insurance for your bike...... PM suzuki4life!

post_43_73164_Sprocket_Cover.jpg

Well after looking at this again. He has snapped the countershaft in half. The sprocket with the bolt still atached snapped off. waterpump trashed. holes in both halves of the casing. This is why when you have an airshifter you should always get the stupid tranny backcut. I think this was a lot of his problem. He also was using one of tjose digikill boxes to make up for not having the thing backcut. I say get it done and screw those stupid digikills.

Well after looking at this again. He has snapped the countershaft in half. The sprocket with the bolt still atached snapped off. waterpump trashed. holes in both halves of the casing. This is why when you have an airshifter you should always get the stupid tranny backcut. I think this was a lot of his problem. He also was using one of tjose digikill boxes to make up for not having the thing backcut. I say get it done and screw those stupid digikills.
Tell your buddy....if he needs it...I have it.

covers.
tranny
water pump
etc etc etc

I have 5 complete car kits sitting and More in route.

I only sell parts, not complete motors BUT....... ANY part of a motor is for sale.

No the billet covers can not protect your cases. BUT what they do is they help contain and direct your chain out the bottom of your bike and away from your water pump and YOU.

covers.
tranny
water pump
etc etc etc

I only sell parts, not complete motors BUT....... ANY part of a motor is for sale.

No the billet covers can not protect your cases. BUT what they do is they help contain and direct your chain out the bottom of your bike and away from your water pump and YOU.
and you sell them for ...

covers.
tranny
water pump
etc etc etc

and you sell them for ...
depends.....new or used.

Can you please elaborate more on your reason for getting the tranny backcut when using an airshifter.

Back