Looking for a pic Busa with 8inc arm

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys im trying to deside on a swing arm but i want to see a pic of a busa that has been extended 8 inches. Ive seen alot of pics that are extended at 6 inches and i think i want to go a little more than that.Thanks

If you got '8 you wont be happy. I streched my 2002 GSXR600 8' and lowered 3' and I felt like a Semi going around the corners aswell as needing to slam on breaks will just let you eat the car infront of you.

I don't recommend 8' but...

... Get an ajustable swingarm so you can play with the size.

link http://www.tracdynamics.com/trac_swingarms.html

He is on sh.org his name is efreak check him out everbody has nothin but good stuff to say about the guy
A.j.
Here is a pic of a 6 inc over arm he has done its not adjustable but i dont really want an adjustable one anyway

underbraced6002.jpg

I will keep my 8" trac arm...
biggrin.gif
Many claim better then trac arms, but I just have not seen one yet that lives up to the hype... Keep in mind that trac arms are custom made from scratch and NOT just a stock arm extended... ;)

Cloud

He is on sh.org his name is efreak  check him out  everbody has nothin but good stuff to say about the guy
A.j.
Here is a pic of a 6 inc over arm he has done  its not adjustable but i dont really want an adjustable one anyway
EFREAK arms are very well made, nice looking arms......you wouldn't be disappointed w/ it.

i've got a 3 to 9 inch adjustable Thompsons arm on mine, i have it set about 7.5 inches over and love it.  It is still easy to corner but you need to be a bit more gentle rolling into the throttle coming out of a turn because it tends to slide out from under you.  I'm at work right now, i'll try to post a pic tonight or tomorrow so you can see it.

$400 exchange for a 3 to 9" adjustable.

www.thompsonscustomcycles.com

<!--EDIT|sully
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129062714 -->

Back