Slammed Busa Pics

drewwerd13

Registered
If you have your busa lowered at all (front and/or back) please post a pic here and let me know how much you have it lowered in the front AND back. I want to lower mine but I want to see what others have done.

This is a stock '03 busa like mine. That's about 5 or 6 inches from the ground in the front and the back. That's cool, but I'd love to see how low she can go!

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

Now this is perfect! Same distance from the ground in both the front AND back. That's pretty low too! Does anyone else have pics??

cool.gif

DAMN!!! That looks good! The Busa front end looks so much better with it lowered and the front fender/wheel tucked in tight. If it didn't mess up the handling, I would do it.

That's ZXALAN's Bike. It's on the lowest hole(3") in the rear and about 3/4" on the tree.

Sierra,
I don't do twisties, but mine handles great.
I'm ALWAYS toward the front, but maybe I ride with some slow guys?
jump9.gif

I'm at 3" and 1", and HAVE dragged the midpipe bolt before.

DSC01484.JPG

3 hole "dog Bones" for the rear.
Either Reapers Risers, or lowering triple tree for the front.
Bones are 2 bolts a floor jack and a rear wheel stand.
Risers or a tree is done with regular hand tools. Nothing too dificult.

You have a PM
idea.gif

Awesome guys! Thanks for all your input. I was afraid that the 1.25" Reaper Risers wouldn't be enough for the front if I was going to lower the back 3". But after seeing all your pics, it looks like even just 1" would be fine in the front no matter how low she goes in the back! Thanks again!
Drew!!

I'll take ya some pics of my busa this weekend when I get home. Show ya what a slammed drag busa looks like.......

Ok I thought I'ld throw mine in as well ... I used reaper's risers to drop the front 1in and adjustable dogbones to drop it 1 1/2in in the rear. I've still got to put the bottom fairting back on

I like the lowered front look but I also like the high rear look of a race bike. Has anyone just dropped the front by 3/4 or 1 inch? How does it affect the stability if any?

why does everyone take off their rear/lower fairing?!?! is that the 'hip' thing to do now??
I took mine off cuz it was dragging the ground as low as my susp is....
looks like the normal thing to do now??

I won't be taking that lower fairing off in the back. I want as much of the bike as I can get close to the ground!
smile.gif

Back