Sick of all the gun threads..

That gun should be banned................

From sitting against walls. Go shoot that sucker. :thumbsup:

Hey doesn't that flashlight make that an assault weapon? You could shine that in someone's eyes ya know...

So, Bots is all gunned-up and ready to roll, but you're saying all I have to do is walk up to him carrying this and he pees himself??

Yes please...
single.gif

Dont forget to have this in the other hand, after you make him pee his pants !:poke: It will make him feel better afterwards!:laugh: Then show him the spider again...... and then the moonpie! Repeat several times!:rulez::poke::rofl:

Alright, I ordered the FDE stock set and the sling mount. I'll put up a pic as soon as they come in. :beerchug:

i was talking to a co worker from NY and i came to a realization.... every gun i purchased (and soon sold :laugh: ) is illegal in NY now. :moon:

Hey doesn't that flashlight make that an assault weapon? You could shine that in someone's eyes ya know...

If you have bright enough flashlight and catch somebody in the dark by suprise you can have a temporary advantage to over power them or escape.

Subcompact??? If so, how do you like it? I'm interested in the subcompact but unsure between it and the Glock 27. The Glock is a good bit smaller so feel like it would conceal easier

I'm an xd fan. Yes this is the xd40sc. Honestly if I was looking I prefer my M&P 40 compact better. Thinner, and shoots WAY better due to the lower bore center. I'm not a Glock fan at all. They just don't feel right in my hand and I don't care for the grip angle. I've owned a couple and wound up selling them. If you want a true carry piece look at the XDs in 45. Here's my M&P. may she rest in piece at the bottom of that lake. :down:

image-3962478057.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-3962478057.jpg

I'm an xd fan. Yes this is the xd40sc. Honestly if I was looking I prefer my M&P 40 compact better. Thinner, and shoots WAY better due to the lower bore center. I'm not a Glock fan at all. They just don't feel right in my hand and I don't care for the grip angle. I've owned a couple and wound up selling them. If you want a true carry piece look at the XDs in 45. Here's my M&P. may she rest in piece at the bottom of that lake. :down:

I see. So what is the size comparison between the XDsc and M&P compact?

Just because I'm bored at work today. More guns I lost in the accident. Sad day. Fwiw I love the LC9. Shoots everything and never fails. Tiny too.

image-2631481647.jpg

image-2631481647.jpg

View attachment 258454

That's interesting, because the Glock feels better to me. The angle of the grip is just a few degrees different, so I think it's what you are most used to. Since I had glocks first, i am more used to it's angle than the Smith.

Back