Sick of all the gun threads..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Just kidding.. :laugh:

Got my Magpul stock set for the 870 last week. Thought I'd share a pic.. :beerchug:

426956_4835102649717_239398646_n.jpg

426956_4835102649717_239398646_n.jpg

Lets send pm's with spiders to Bots, for posting such a title!:laugh:
At least the shotgun's cool.

You know I like that, Bots. I stopped by Gander Mountain yesterday and checked out the new 870 Tactical that comes with Magpul furniture installed. I thought it felt great. I'll probably order the FDE set soon. If it doesn't look right on the Police Marine, then I'll just have to move it to my designated gobbler gun and get the black set too. :laugh:

You know I like that, Bots. I stopped by Gander Mountain yesterday and checked out the new 870 Tactical that comes with Magpul furniture installed. I thought it felt great. I'll probably order the FDE set soon. If it doesn't look right on the Police Marine, then I'll just have to move it to my designated gobbler gun and get the black set too. :laugh:

Let me know when you do that. My 590 Marine is begging for a set, and they just released them (as you know) so I'd like to see the FDE on "stainless" :beerchug:

What's the matter just didn't get enough seeing it in his diaper so you had to go color your gun the same?

So, Bots is all gunned-up and ready to roll, but you're saying all I have to do is walk up to him carrying this and he pees himself??

Yes please...

spider.jpg

Back