East Tennessee Stock Exchange

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
On a Remington 870 Police Marine Magnum :laugh:

Bots wanted pics, so I thought I'd share. There's more to come on this little project, but the Magpul stock set was the first step.

Before

IMG_6563.jpg

After

IMG_6572.jpg

And the sling mount

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

Well you know, when it comes to self defense, appearance and ergonomics play a huge factor in the criminals judging guidelines!! Lol

Well you know, when it comes to self defense, appearance and ergonomics play a huge factor in the criminals judging guidelines!! Lol

True, true... It actually took me a long time to find this one. Most people have seen the Marine Magnum, but the Police version isn't so common.

Looks great! Soon I'll have to have matching 870 and 590!!!

image-2726583300.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-2726583300.jpg

I just tagged Bots shotgun arsenal pic and sent it to ATF.
:)

Flicka looks good. I love mine. Haven't changed the stocks though. Are you still using the factory sights?
I swapped mine for Trijicons and its nice now. I can easily hit silouettes at 100yds with a slug with them.

I just tagged Bots shotgun arsenal pic and sent it to ATF.
:)

Flicka looks good. I love mine. Haven't changed the stocks though. Are you still using the factory sights?
I swapped mine for Trijicons and its nice now. I can easily hit silouettes at 100yds with a slug with them.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm still on the factory sights, but I have been wanting some tritium in there. Do you happen to have a part number for the Trijicons?

Back