Show us your Gen 3 best picture

Rolled her out of the garage today to start packing up for the move we're about to do.
1000083834.jpeg

I still have my OG '99 Copper since I determined that to be one of my keepers. (2 years later I added a new, leftover ZH12 when Kawk slashed the price. I then planned on buying whichever one had the latest update since I used to rack up 70-mile commute days and summer touring to several states. So, I wanted the fresh new big boy.) I traded in my '05 LE and my '09 well before I purchased my 22 white.

I was speaking to my local KAW-YAM-SUZ dealer about a Ninja H2 SV / Ninja H2 since they're now about the same price.

He hadn't seen the new Anv Busa, so we scrolled through all the '24 busa colors. I liked them all and I finally realized that:

I've never met a factory busa color that I didn't like.

I still have my OG '99 Copper since I determined that to be one of my keepers. (2 years later I added a new, leftover ZH12 when Kawk slashed the price. I then planned on buying whichever one had the latest update since I used to rack up 70-mile commute days and summer touring to several states. So, I wanted the fresh new big boy.) I traded in my '05 LE and my '09 well before I purchased my 22 white.

I was speaking to my local KAW-YAM-SUZ dealer about a Ninja H2 SV / Ninja H2 since they're now about the same price.

He hadn't seen the new Anv Busa, so we scrolled through all the '24 busa colors. I liked them all and I finally realized that:

I've never met a factory busa color that I didn't like.
Yeah, but where is your picture? Did you read the title of the thread? Now I gotta restore the balance!

IMG_3762.jpeg

What am I seeing here? A CF wheel disc? Both sides? What’s the small exhaust pipe? Functional?
Yes it’s an aerodisc on the rear. It helps with reduce drag at speed especially when roll racing, on the stock wheel its brake side only, but when my core motos arrive I’ll have one on both sides.

The small pipe under the muffler is a resonance chamber and is supposed to help smooth out exhaust pulses and increase scavenging. It’s science I don’t understand, I just wanted a full titanium exhaust that wasn’t a brocks like everyone else. It sounded great and did its job, but is in the process of being replaced by a 3” dump pipe

Yeah, but where is your picture? Did you read the title of the thread? Now I gotta restore the balance!

View attachment 1674123
I spammed the board enough with my pictures and old man rambling BS a while back. My '22 white/blue was changed to white/red. I didn't get a lot of 'wallpaper' comments, so meh. :lol:

(All summer, I had a custom seat cover from Ukraine, with a seat-heater and another heater for my ZH2 that I need to take to an Upholstery shop. (I did self-installs on heated grips on both and installed the wiring for the seats.) Guess what my multi-concussed brain forgot to do until it turned AZ cold?
--Also, I had a helmetless crash in July and couldn't ride until October; guess what I forgot to do with my seats?

Last edited:
I spammed the board enough with my pictures and old man rambling BS a while back. My '22 white/blue was changed to white/red. I didn't get a lot of 'wallpaper' comments, so meh. :lol:

(All summer, I had a custom seat cover from Ukraine, with a seat-heater and another heater for my ZH2 that I need to take to an Upholstery shop. (I did self-installs on heated grips on both and installed the wiring for the seats.) Guess what my multi-concussed brain forgot to do until it turned AZ cold?
--Also, I had a helmetless crash in July and couldn't ride until October; guess what I forgot to do with my seats?
Frozen butt bonanza, hahaha!

I just figured it out. I had a silver 2002 Blackbird and I loved that thing more than any bike I had owned prior, which was a lot. I always liked the Hayabusa but it never really gave me "the fizz" iykyk until the Gen3 came out. When I saw the Gray/Red one at my local dealer I had to have it. I was there to buy a 2014 VFR (I had a 1998 VFR before) until I saw that Busa and it was marked down to $15,300. I say all that to say this. From this angle the "beak" of the Gen looks JUST LIKE my old Blackbird. it's crazy how our subconscious picks up on things we don't notice until much later.
My 2023 with my son on it

Busa 6.jpg

Back