Should I wait a little longer???

rpm9001

Donating Member
Registered
To finish buying the rest of her gear??
smile.gif

IMG_3689_0.JPG

She's a cutie....

Teaching them young that wearing the gear is the right way to ride is not a mistake... but if you start now it could get expensive...
smile.gif

Those youth size helmets are cool. I was looking at them at a local motorcycle store yesterday for my grandkids. I know I'll prolly get flamed, but my son (GSXTacy) used to ride with me when he was a little over two. was real careful though. Now I want to see those leathers and race boots you got that cutie pie!

A set of leathers and think she will fit perfect on one of those mini sport bikes! congrats on the birth
super.gif
how old is she?

I was looking at what I thought was a sales prop the other day in the local shop, about that size. Great pic. Merry First Christmas Baby.

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

This is smaller than youth size, It is a real helmet, but small. My little girl is 23 days old, and it would just fit (I did not try...) It is a sals prop for hjc

IMG_3709_0.JPG

IMG_3710_0.JPG

(GSXcite @ Dec. 24 2006,17:57) Those youth size helmets are cool. I was looking at them at a local motorcycle store yesterday for my grandkids. I know I'll prolly get flamed, but my son (GSXTacy) used to ride with me when he was a little over two. was real careful though. Now I want to see those leathers and race boots you got that cutie pie!
I did the same thing. I took my oldest when he was 2 to 3 around on the tank. Just around neighborhood, not over 10 mph. He loved it.

As they say, you can never start 'em that young!

EDIT: Meant to say, Can't start 'em TOO young!

Cute picture!

EDIT: Shoulda said, Cute kid! Equally cute helmet!

--Wag--

(heavybusa @ Dec. 25 2006,01:48) Very cool!!  
super.gif
  I need one of those!!

How do I make it happen??
I'm not really positive but I made it happen 4 times already !!
eek2.gif

Could you post the video on how that works?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back