My little rider!

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
My little rider is ready! Now she got her own helmet and jacket, also got the back & arm rest set up :thumbsup:
She loves to go on bike rides, something tells me I better start hiding the keys! ???
Here she is modeling her helmet and jacket, also doing her motorcycle moves :laugh:

Lani Hayabusa.jpg

Lani Hayabusa3.jpg

Lani Hayabusa2.jpg

That is awesome!!!!! I cant wait to get my niece a helmet and jacket so I can take her out on the bike. Good to see her liking it.

Where did you get the back and armrests? My 5 year old wants to ride but I haven't let her yet. I bought her a helmet, but no jacket yet. How old is your little rider?

Where did you get the back and armrests? My 5 year old wants to ride but I haven't let her yet. I bought her a helmet, but no jacket yet. How old is your little rider?

The back/armrest were made by a member here, but he is no longer making anymore since he switch jobs and cant use the equipment needed, he only made 2 of this setups so I ended up buying a set from another member when he sold his bike.

My little rider is turning 5 next month, she been wanting to go for a ride for long time just like yours, but I haven't been too comfortable doing that, that's why I ended up getting the arm/backrest. The rides still kind of short, but at least I'm taking her for a quick spin. I believe the other setup its for sale.

Back