Shirt Sales are stopping overseas

yep...what Rev said. I just feel sorry for those who don't have that capability....

It's too bad the folds overseas won't be able to get the shirts and hats. Hopefully the guys and gals of the armed forces using FPO or APO addresses can still get shirts and hats. But of course this is still a US address. Any how Cap, you are already over the top in making this a great place to be. You can only do what you can do. Thanks for all the hard work on our behalf.

thumbs-up.gif

yer a good ol' boy.....funny as heck . Rubbah gonna give you a new nickname

I was thinking.....PacMan....whadda ya think?

Ya, I like it .
Thanks, Rubb. I'll  
drink.gif
 to that one. But seriously, though: if ya ever do git yer flame-happy rear ovah to dis side o' da world, I'd be happy to take ya around....

heheh...mebbe I'll even let ya go two up with me and the Bus.....
ya right...the Hayabusa suspension isn't designed to handle the weight of one circus bear , an' one jackass .

You a big mo-fo...saw yer pic....you go about 275 I'm guessing....an' thats AFTER 6 months on the Atkins . Me , I'm just a skinny fug with what "MonsterSpeedPillFreak" like to call....toothpick arms . I'll get that bastid .

So, yer 275 , my 200...I dont think so PacMan .

PLUS , I never ride Bidtch . Not unless she look like dis

11013mg_sblon026.gif

ya right...the Hayabusa suspension isn't designed to handle the weight of one circus bear , an' one jackass .

You a big mo-fo...saw yer pic....you go about 275 I'm guessing....an' thats AFTER 6 months on the Atkins . Me , I'm just a skinny fug with what "MonsterSpeedPillFreak" like to call....toothpick arms .  I'll get that bastid .

So, yer 275 , my 200...I dont think so PacMan .

PLUS , I never ride Bidtch .  Not unless she look like dis
Circus bear, huh? heheh...so it's settled then. I just need to get a boob job and some plastic surgery.

As an alternative, I'll still take ya out fer a cold one. And ya...so I'm a big mofo...mamma always made sure we ate good when we were young 'uns. Haha....Atkins? Dood...carbs are like one of the main courses in our meals. If you think I'm big...well...yer right. So I'm big. Oh well.

Go get 'im, Rubb!

And ya...so I'm a big mofo...mamma always made sure we ate good when we were young 'uns. Dood...carbs are like one of the main courses in our meals. If you think I'm big...well...yer right. So I'm big. Oh well.
didn't mean to offend....didn't say you were a fat bastid .

said you were a BIG MO FO.....there's a difference .

My first site retraction.....jesus H christ....where did I leave my 38 special .

I'm gonna....no not that....I'm gonna shoot ther first bastid that pisses me off......

PacMan.....hav a good 1......RSD.

And ya...so I'm a big mofo...mamma always made sure we ate good when we were young 'uns.  Dood...carbs are like one of the main courses in our meals. If you think I'm big...well...yer right. So I'm big. Oh well.
didn't mean to offend....didn't say you were a fat bastid .

said you were a BIG MO FO.....there's a difference .

My first site (insert drippy shid here) .....jesus H christ....where did I leave my 38 special .

I'm gonna....no not that....I'm gonna shoot ther first bastid that pisses me off......

PacMan.....hav a good 1......RSD.
haha...don't matter to me, bro. Honestly! You still a cool piece o' shid bastid!

And yeah...I'll still take ya around fer a cold one...heck, make it two!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078704474 -->

Back