Shirt Sales are stopping overseas

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will only be selling merchandise to US and Canada addreses from now on. I am getting too many complaints from overseas about orders not making it to the destination. Shipping is out of this world and there is no way for me to track orders overseas and still make a little money to pay for the site. We lost a lot of money in complete refunds last month, basically I gave away 10 shirts and had to refund the order too. You get the picture! I hate that we have come down to this. The US postal system told me that there is no way for them to track overseas orders or guarantee that an order will arrive at its destination. I can insure the package but that cost is way out there too. I hope that everyone understands that I dont make a lot on the sales of the shirts and hats and that I dont have a lot of profit margine for shipping problems. Let me know your thoughts.

Cap

If someone from Istanbul , or the People's Republic wants a shirt.....send them one...via FedEx. Email them, tell them its 20 bucks for shirt, 20 bucks for shipping , 20 bucks for insurance, pay up or "too bad for you".

Tell them you dont care if they have to sell their donkey-cart too come up with dough $$$ ......

Its their punishment for living in such a God-for-saken place

Captain, I am overseas....but I bear no hard feelings. I am sorry that you had to go through this. I will still gladly support your site!!! !

Ouch...I don't think being overseas is a god-forsaken place, there, Rubb.

We have tried UPS, Fed EX and US mail. We have been getting a lot of orders from the UK and Australia. We checked today and for us to ship four shirts to the UK shipping was 16 bucks if we wanted to send it US air mail it was another 6 bucks. UPS wanted 61 dollars to track it to the door. Fed Ex wanted 41 dollars to ship and track it. Im not sure if you guys know it or not but I cant afford to send shirts all over the world for free. The post master told me today they get a lot of comlaints from ebay buyers from overseas that never get their merchandise and there is nothing that can be done about it. I can see some little guy on a ship sitting on top of a mountain of packages just opening them up one at a time and keeping what he liked. His whole family is prolly wearing Hayabusa.org shirts.

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

friggin losers!!! I think that gay - I mean guy is sitting on a pile that has my wife's armor jacket in it. GRRRRRRR!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

you can also do what Rubb said, Cap. It is only being kinda fair. You can ask them what service they want to utilize for shipping...and they have to pay for their corresponding choice. Most of the sellers on Ebay state that they will not be responsonsible for items lost in the mail, so maybe if you get some sort of receipt stating you shipped the item, you can tell them that you did your part...and that they accepted full responsibility for what may happen when their stuff gets sent USPS.

I cant think of a single person that would pay 60 bucks for a shirt. I could do the receipt thing but I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would be a fair person to deal with, the shipping the shirt and then forgetting it would never work with me it just isnt right. Technically with paypal there are no repercussions if the members dont get the shirts. If someone is going to buy a shirt from this site then I will make it right one way or the other. I believe that is the attitude that keeps making this site better and better. I want to serve the members and provide a quality product for a reasonable price. Thats why the hats are so cheap. I could sell them for another 5 bucks and put it in my pocket but I think the fair and proper thing to do is price the hats where I make a little and the members dont feel cheated. 15 bucks for a custom hat shipping included is a heck of a deal!!

You're a good man, Captain. In regards to the previous post, the method of shipping can be completely up to them, but they have to pay for wahtever method they choose. If they choose USPS, you can let 'em know that you will not be responsible once the item has been shipped by you (with a receipt). It only seems fair. What's not fair is flaming you for USPS mistakes. If they don't wanna pay the $$ for the shirt, then maybe they don't really need one.

And I agree, Cap; I wouldn't want butt-jerkers wearing one of my shirts either. I would give them my underwear, maybe....nice soiled dirty ones that reek. I'll tell them that it reflects their personality.

Sorry it's got to be this way, Cap.  
sad.gif

Reminder to military folks stationed abroad: you can always go to shipitapo.com or some other place that will handle APO/FPO packages.

<!--EDIT|Mad_Otter
Reason for Edit: "screwed up the smilie"|1078294765 -->

do whatevr ya want...US site . Stick to the US . Lots of sites/business's/companies....."Will only ship to the lower 48"

WHY SWEAT IT..... do whatever ya want .

I'm guessing yer somewhere good Pacific......I think Cap is havin' probs going east of Iceland....
No sweat, Rubbah. Most places in the tropics have cool people. If ya ever get to a place called Guam, ya gotta let me know. I'll take ya out for a cold, dark one (guiness?). You'll see fer yerself how most of the people here are good people.

And if ya don't.....I'll go get fugged on my own for ya!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "add smiley"|1078296325 -->

Not enough dollars, don't make sense. Stop doing it unless the customer wants to pay for the more expensive shipping.

I'm guessing yer somewhere good Pacific......I think Cap is havin' probs going east of Iceland....
No sweat, Rubbah. Most places in the tropics have cool people. If ya ever get to a place called Guam, ya gotta let me know. I'll take ya out for a cold, dark one (guiness?). You'll see fer yerself how most of the people here are good people.

And if ya don't.....I'll go get fugged on my own for ya!  
beerchug.gif
yer a good ol' boy.....funny as heck . Rubbah gonna give you a new nickname

I was thinking.....PacMan....whadda ya think?

Ya, I like it .

yer a good ol' boy.....funny as heck . Rubbah gonna give you a new nickname

I was thinking.....PacMan....whadda ya think?

Ya, I like it .
Thanks, Rubb. I'll
drink.gif
to that one. But seriously, though: if ya ever do git yer flame-happy rear ovah to dis side o' da world, I'd be happy to take ya around....

heheh...mebbe I'll even let ya go two up with me and the Bus.....

Also anyone living over seas for Military or whatever could prolly have your .org merchandise sent to friends or family in the States, then they can forward it along with some brownies or something. Just a thought.

Every t-shirt I have bought has shown up exactly as advertised and within the week... I think I may have waited all of about 2 weeks for one order but they are high quality items that are wearing well... Good Ole' haines Beefy Ts...

Back