shinko's held up!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
had probably the wettest ride home tonight here in NW pa....wind and rain made it hard to see much but with all the water cover and whatever the shinkos did not feel loose and never broke traction. i run the shinko raven's on both front and back..wind did push a bit but i took it carefull around the curves. of course have had alot of time rideing in the rain...no track days but kept the throttle and gears in low rpm's just to be safe
:thumbsup:

Always good to have grip. You made the right choice in taking it smooth and careful. I've ridden on a really wet track one Pirelli tires. The front tire was shot and slipped around enough to permanently crease the seat. The back tire had more grip than I expected in the rain.

I m riding to work in the rain this morning Chris. Its dirty and buggy from last night anyways and later its suppost to be nice.

Ran the ravens for 7000 miles with no problems. I ran them several times in heavy rain too:thumbsup:. For the money they are a very good tire. I'm running the angel st's right now and I'm very pleased.

I've run the 005 Shinkos and never had a problem I'm thinking about trying the Ravens but also thinkng about the Q2's just can't decide.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is a pic before I changed them out, you can see I was running them to the edge. No chicken strips to be seen:whistle:

100_2909.jpg

Back