Shadiguy1 Auction Results. Please Read Everyone

wow very quick payments too only firedog left now and everyone will have sent payments. I hope everyone enjoys there items.

wow very quick payments too only firedog left now and everyone will have sent payments. I hope everyone enjoys there items.

Sorry I am last. I just woke up. Late night last night. I Just sent it a few minutes ago.
Good luck Tito and prayers are with you.

hey firedog.. no rush bro was just updating thread thanks again very much!!! to those who have bid and snet payments and thanks to those who just sent donations All of it will not be forgotten and very much appreciated. i just keep getting little donations here and there from people who didnt even bid and its just a warm feeling to know i have a great group of family here.

I have Randy's addy but need others. PM your addresses please.

Packages will be mailed First Class Mail next week. (time permitting)

Thanks to all who participated. :clap:

r8

I sold my Chromed Tribal Brake Bar on Ebay before this auction started, I sent you what I got for it. Paypal should be there.

Never met you, and may never meet you, ( Hope to ) But I do know James and if he thinks your good people you must be.

Have a Merry Christmas.

thpolka.gif

thbvsjg.gif

i need private messages or emails with address and what is to be done to the cover/ and ill need the mirrors sent and i need to know what type emblem and color of leds. on the boost gauge/oil gauge/spring i need an address also.

guys send VANNWRAY pm's ...he is on different day zone than us right now.

Awesome James!! Thanks so much for helping out another member in need by coordinating this, and to everyone for offering up items to donate as well as those that bid...

Amazing gang we have here :bowdown:

:bowdown: James for taking the bull by the horns here. You did a GREAT job keeping this updated with new bid prices. Nobody ever had to go back and try to figure it out. This whole thing went smoothly and was FUN:thumbsup:

:bowdown:TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED THEIR STUFF. You all could have put it on ebay or craiglist and you donated it here to someone you may never even meet. This is one special family here. Sorry Tito I couldnt out bid Semi:laugh:

Tito I hope everything turns around for you. Your still in my prayers.

Back