Shadiguy1 Auction Results. Please Read Everyone

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for participating in this auction. Thank you to everyone for donating parts and items for us to bid on, and thank you for you generosity in bidding on these items. The Totals.

Vannwray:

Won the gloves for 40.00

jacket/w patch for 210.00

jacket #2 for 85.00

shirt for 42.50

boost gauge for 60.00

mirror mod for 55.00

tank bag for 55.00

and the HID's for 175.00

Grand total is 722.50. Please forward payment to Tito and get with the pusher on the mirror mod. I have your jacket/w patch and tank bag boxed up and ready to ship.

Mr Biscuit won the magazine for 11.58 :laugh:

and the pants for 70.00.

Grand total is 81.58.

BlueHaya won the sweatshirt for 40.00

and the guitar strap for 20.00

Grand Total is 60.00.

Semi won the clutch cover for 225.00. You know what to do there.

Firedog5800 won the brake bar for 70.00.

CTA_Busa_LE won the Rifle Scope for 90.00.

The auction raised a TOTAL of 1249.08! Phenomenal number guys!

If you donated parts or other items, please ship to the winner. PM or call for shipping information. If you are the winning bidder, please get with Shadiguy1 and send payment ASAP.

Once again, the oRg has shown me how generous and willing we are. Tito my friend, I wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to pray for you and your children. Please hang in there, there are people that care about you and want to see you succeed, so dont give up. Things do get better, it only takes time!

Also, if you need Vannwrays shipping information, I have that as well. Shoot me a pm and I will send it back to you.

Thank you everyone.

Sincerely,

James

Last edited:
James, thanks for all your time and efforts to organize and take care of the leg work on this~!~! Also to all the people that contributed... this place never fails to amaze me.....:cheerleader:

pmt sent :)

Last edited:
wow i cant even imagine that much was raised to help me this will deffinly make my kids christmas alot better then it was going to be thanks to all for there generosity..

if paying by paypal please send to shadiguy1@gmail.com

please include your member name with payment so i know who its from. and ill post when recieved thanks.

TTV, you spearheaded a great effort my brother from another mother and i also want to say thanks to everyone who donated their items...you guys are awesome :bowdown:

Missed the auction, but sent you a paypal Tito. Keep your head up bro and Merry Xmas to you and the kids. Hope things get better.

thanks to Step sjcurrence and Jessie Purple1300 For there donations and not even bidding on anything thanks so much for your kindness

Back