Attention: Auction for Shadiguy1, take a look.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Good evening folks. I see my man Tito needs help. I would like to offer up a couple of things for auction. The rules are this: Highest bidder takes the item. Auction ends on December 5th at Midnight. When you are notified of the highest bid, please send your payment directly to Tito at shadiguy1@gmail.com . I do not want the money coming to me and I will ship the items out to the highest bidder on Saturday, December 6th. Shipping is on me, you pay what you bid. Suck it up Tito, now its your turn. Love ya brother.

The first item I would like to offer is this Frank Thomas leather jacket. Worn a total of maybe 3 times, not even a bug mark on it. Size is a UK 46, EUR 58. I wear one identical in blue. On the back is one of Jesters 6" Hayabusa Owners Group patches. Jacket has a removable vest liner and is perforated, I love this jacket. It will also zip to pants and is very comfy, but you will need to break it in. I think this is the Striker they sell at Cycle Gear, check it out. Cycle Gear - FRANK THOMAS Strike-2 Leather Motorcycle Jacket BLACK/BLUE: Strike-2 Leather Motorcycle Jacket, BLACK/BLUE

The jacket has armor in the shoulders and elbows. Happy bidding. Oh! By the way, could a moderator please make this a sticky until next week?

Auction 001.jpg

Auction 002.jpg

Auction 003.jpg

Auction 004.jpg

The second item I would like to offer is a Cargo Endurance magnetic tank bag. Zip off base with map pocket, a little bigger for when you need room. You can put a pair of tennis shoes and a spare visor in there and still have room for your camera. Same rules as the jacket. Thank you everyone. :cheerleader:

Auction 005.jpg

Auction 006.jpg

Auction 007.jpg

james u guys are too much but i express my gratitude and thanks man. This place is tryuly a home for its members who take care of one another. Thanks again james for this selfless act of kindness.

If anyone else would like add to the items, feel free. I can provide any additional pictures that you may request!:thumbsup:

james u guys are too much but i express my gratitude and thanks man. This place is tryuly a home for its members who take care of one another. Thanks again james for this selfless act of kindness.

Dont worry about it brother, it is truly a pleasure.

Tito needs help here. He is a very well respected man that I got to know after he drove well over 400 miles to come visit me this summer, only to have some really bad luck come his way over the past 6 months.

Here is my thread that kicked off this whole thing. And I appreciate all who either chime in, or can actually help out by bidding or just throwing something his way.
We are all brothers and sisters here. One big great family. I have many times donated actual cash and participated in an event to raise funds for a member in need. And I'm not talking about me throwing 5 bucks into a hat for me! There are many here that know.

so guys, i am asking you to at least consider this ok? As much as I can be a pr!ck, I still got a heart.

Here is the thread to fill you in,,,,thanks...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/98529-some-thoughtfullness-needed-member.html

I NEED a leather jacket. I'm gonna discuss this with the wife and see what we can do. I'm sure that's gonna be a hot item.

Your a good man James:bowdown:

Take it like a man Tito:thumbsup:

I NEED a leather jacket. I'm gonna discuss this with the wife and see what we can do. I'm sure that's gonna be a hot item.

Your a good man James:bowdown:

Take it like a man Tito:thumbsup:

Oooh, yes Chris, the red patch would match your ride nicely! :whistle:

I can't help right now. I've had to send out a lot of money to help some of my other friends and family members.

I might be able to help a little next payday.

Back