Auction me brother abroad rsd

I love the Dublin Jersey, hows bout a Manchester United? Wales?

smile.gif
Whoa, might need to have two auctions for these mate...

What size are you Rev? I have a new Man United Top,wore once.My friends keep telling me to use it for the rag to wipe my dip stick off when checking the oil in my car!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hit my internal spend limiter  
smile.gif

Also realized kid is starting school next week and I have to buy supplies yet.  Band stuff alone is nearly $1K this year.
I hear you Man,priorities.Hats off to you! What do your children play? I sat second chair 1rst clarinet in high school.
Children? Nah, CHILD. Daughter, 15.5 yo.

Plays Trombone. It's the contests that are killer. Parents have to pay for all transport costs even though it's a school bus.
soapbox.gif
Athletics gets all the money cause they make money through admission. Band gets squat.

I think I'm going to follow Big-T's advice and go check under the roller coasters over at Six Flags.

I might be back to up the ante!

Deadly bid..............
bowdown.gif

I feel like giving you a big kiss and a cuddle
rock.gif
No, no, no, did I just say that.......... what I mean, is shaking your hand and telling you what a wonderful person I think you are in a manly way of cource...
laugh.gif

Seriously......... what a show of hart.........
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I played Clarinet in Middle School... But I quit going into High School. I was pretty good, but my band teacher was a JERK!

Sorry for the threadjack Dazz, but I gotta get that post count up, right?
tounge.gif

bump.gif
$250, 250-250.. who'll give $275? 275-275-275... come on now people, this is for the Rub! Somebody say 275! 275-275-275... do I hear 275?

Back