Attention: Auction for Shadiguy1, take a look.

Randy, You dont want the used underware to go with it fo 5 bux?:laugh:
hmm collected a few sets of panties this month already... saving them for Sam... :rofl:

all the same for $5 bucks you can drop ship them to him direct.... :whistle:

I have this if anyone is interested in bidding for it. It is in very good, but not perfect, condition. Just remember that it is for a good cause :)

It is 35 pages with half being dedicated to the history of the Hayabusa and Half to the development of the 08...

P1060262.JPG

Last edited:
Am I still high or do I need to get higher?
For the brake bar I mean?? I have not had access for a bit and am to lazy to go back through all the posts. Thanks Twotone.

For the brake bar I mean?? I have not had access for a bit and am to lazy to go back through all the posts. Thanks Twotone.

Dont worry about it. I got it on a "barter" so I am happy ok?:thumbsup:

Yes Sir, you still have high bid on the brake bar for 70.00.

Vannwray has highest bid on the following items:

gloves 40.00

jacket/patch 210.00

jacket#2 85.00

shirt 42.50

Boost Gauge 60.00

Mirror Mod 55.00

Tank bag 55.00

HID 175.00

Mr Biscuit

Pants 70.00

BlueHaya

Sweat Shirt 40.00

Guitar STRAP 20.00

Semi

Clutch Cover 225.00

Firedog5800

Brake Bar 70.00

CTA_Busa_LE

Rifle Scope 90.00

Moved to the current page.

I have this if anyone is interested in bidding for it. It is in very good, but not perfect, condition. Just remember that it is for a good cause :)

It is 35 pages with half being dedicated to the history of the Hayabusa and Half to the development of the 08...

That is very cool Don, thank you Sir!

What's wrong Sweetheart? This falls under "change" right? I'm just starting before January 20 is all.

r8

How teh Hell do you remember my birthday?? WTF is wrong with you?:laugh:
I cant even remember it! ???

BTW, I'm in rare form tonight! Mood swings, hot flashes.. ect.. change of life I guess! Sometimes, i get that DGAF additude..What is wrong wit me????

Try being me....

NO BIDS ON THE BUSA MAGIZINE ? YOU KNOW I WANT TO BUT I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY . THE PROMISE WAS ON THE REST . CAN I ?:whistle:

Back