Sexy 09 BUSA

The silver ROCKS !!!! :super: I knew if I waited long enough.......

08 white looks better
Thats the first time I seen the white 08. I thought the Orange/Black Blue and Black were the only 3 they had for 08. Was the white an LE???? It looks good too. I can't tell from the pictures I've seen; Does the 09s have that grey patch on the bottom of the fairing like the 08????

Thats the first time I seen the white 08. I thought the Orange/Black Blue and Black were the only 3 they had for 08. Was the white an LE???? It looks good too. I can't tell from the pictures I've seen; Does the 09s have that grey patch on the bottom of the fairing like the 08????

(( The last LE was the 2006 LE.)):bowdown::bowdown:
The 2008 white was not available in North America.

Thats the first time I seen the white 08.* I thought the Orange/Black Blue and Black were the only 3 they had for 08.* Was the white an LE???? It looks good too. I can't tell from the pictures I've seen; Does the 09s have that grey patch on the bottom of the fairing like the 08????
Sorry* , yes it has Silver at the bottom of the white 2009 .

MR  X & WHITE.jpg

I recall the first moment I saw the 06 LE.
I thought the white was incredibly beautiful. It was the most beautiful bike (stock) that I had ever seen. So much so that right up until 08 it was my dream bike. However, I do remember one of the first things i said was "wow I LOVE those colors! the only thing that would make it better would be if those red accents were blue!"

So they made perfection and then topped it three years later!

2008 is DRY WEIGHT (without fluids )
2009 is WET or CURB WEIGHT .(with fluids)

They weigh the same !!!!!

All SUZUKI bikes will use CURB WEIGHT this year.

Ahhh I see what they did there! My fault fellas
Posted via Mobile Device

I was never a fan of the looks of the 08 busas. sorry. BUT, adamwoodham1, that is by far the baddest gen II hayabusa i have ever seen hands down :bowdown: not overdone, not underdone. just friggin sweet looking. and the blacked out tail section makes it look acceptable to me. man i wish i could swing two bikes right now :(

Back