'08 Silver close to the '09 Silver?

oskala

Banned
In lieu of an expensive paint job or skins I've decided to just change my '09 Blue decals (I hate the blue!) to the '08 Red decals. I see that both the '08 and '09 White Busa's have a very similar Silver color.

Will the '08 Metallic Mistic Silver color (EAH) in the '08 decals match my '09 Metallic Silver paint (FGF)?

If you have a hard time discerning this, let me know and I'll get 'hold of the Suzuki guys for you to make that determination.

Good luck, bro!

If you have a hard time discerning this, let me know and I'll get 'hold of the Suzuki guys for you to make that determination.

Good luck, bro!

Thank you BRO!!!

I have pics of both the '08 White/Silver and '09 White/Silver Busa's but it's hard to tell for sure just from these pics.

From pics of both the '08 and '09 White Busa colors it looks to me like the Silver strip is only on the tank? So another option would be to go with a Bagster full tank protector. But from the pics on the Bagster web-site it looks to me like the Bagster TP for the '08 White Busa is a different White color than the '09 Bagster White TP?

I am talking with Bagster about making me an '09 White Busa base color TP with the '08 Red/Black color stripe. I'll let everyone know what they say about a custom TP for my needs.

Back