Sexy 09 BUSA

T-Rav

Registered
I must confess. I hated the body style and color pattern of the new body BUSA when they came out in 08, espicially the black and orange pumpkin.:whistle:
But the new 09 BUSA is sexy. I like the silver too. But this white one takes the cake.:cheerleader: Suzuki has done it again.:bowdown:

09 BUSA.jpg

the orange/black looks a whole lot better in person trust me. i'm still stuck on the 06' white personally.???

the orange/black looks a whole lot better in person trust me. i'm still stuck on the 06' white personally.

I wasn't impressed in person either... But I can get down with that white.:thumbsup:

I just looked at that picture again. Is it possible that I'm getting aroused????

the orange/black looks a whole lot better in person trust me. i'm still stuck on the 06' white personally.???

I wasn't impressed with the halloween editon untill I saw it in person, it makes my heart skipp a beat.
Posted via Mobile Device

I must confess. I hated the body style and color pattern of the new body BUSA when they came out in 08, espicially the black and orange pumpkin.:whistle:
But the new 09 BUSA is sexy. I like the silver too. But this white one takes the cake.:cheerleader: Suzuki has done it again.:bowdown:

Like wise I di not like the 08 Busa at first. They are growing on me everytime I see one. The orange and black, hated it on the busa. I loved it on the 1000.
I am however still favorable to the gold & silver 99 and the white and silver 06.:thumbsup:

Suzuki made this color for all the women riders.. :whistle: :laugh:

Orange and black is for all the Harley riders, kinda makes them feel at home.. :rofl:

Joking.. As I think all Busa colors rock, some just more than others.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have to admit, I would give up my white 06 for the white 09 but would much rather have them both :whistle:

i would have 2 say the blk an blue is 1 of the sweetest 1s yet

That is sweet looking... but man the white come on. Then again I've always said since they came out in 99 that I wanted one of each color of every year model.:laugh:

Like wise I di not like the 08 Busa at first. They are growing on me everytime I see one. The orange and black, hated it on the busa. I loved it on the 1000.
I am however still favorable to the gold & silver 99 and the white and silver 06.

yeah the 1K is nice in the black and orange.
But definately the Copper and Silver 99.:cheerleader: The original, THE ONE that put suzuki on the map. Unrestricted and the ultimate "stock" Beast!:bowdown:
Oh yeah the 06 LE is nice too.

Back