Setting= 2000 BUsa VS 2004 ZX-10

busabrother

Registered
Well, Ladies and gentlemen. THe stage was set last night when I talked to two of my buddies who do not know each other. One has a 2000 busa with BDE Gen 3 and PCII and my other buddy with a 2004 zx-10 with pc3 usb and muzzy system.

The setting, a deserted 3 mile stretch of two lane road somewhere in VA.

The challenge my boy on the 10 stated he can beat any busa from a roll on of 60 mph or from a dead stand still. I weigh too much for it to be an even race, so my buddy volunteers to lay the smack down. Both riders + bike weight are within 5 pounds of each other.

1st pass= Busa getting the jump on the 10 (who says he fishtailed because he hit sand) got his ass whipped. They blew past the bystanders at 150 +. SO when they come back. my zx 10 buddy tells us all (10 of us) that he fishtailed and he didnt know when to start running, thats why he got walked!.

2nd pass. SO the zx 10 guy wouldnt have a crutch. My boy on the busa told him ( in front of us)... Let's run again and when YOU get ready to start you go ahead, then i will catch up.....

Zx-10 gets the jump, then my buddy starts passes hin then proceeds to walk the pfuck away at 140....150.....160 then slows down.

I dont know if you have ever heard what it sounds like ( i have been 160 mph many times, but never heard it from a standstill) , but when they went past us on a deserted stretch with no oyther noise. The busa literally sounded like a FREIGHT train. It was the MOST beautiful sound I have ever heard. (Other than the sound of all my kids SLEEP!!)

It was a beautiful thing.

Busa 2
zx-10 0!

The End

smile.gif
AWESOME!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats why I've owned and will oen another busa... There's nothing better on two wheels comfort and power.. you gotta love it
laugh.gif

That's funny...I had the same experience on Saturday night with my BDE piped BUSA against a Stock ZX-10R.

Hearing him say..."I can't believe you came around me". Was priceless, cuz he just knew he was gonna punish me. In fact he was so confident that I was like...Maybe he knows something I don't...Apparently he didn't.

BUSA - 3

ZX-10R - 0

BUSA's RULE...STILL!

JUST IMAGINE WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN THE BUSA REVAMPS!!! OMG.  DEATH DESTRUCTION MAYHAM.  I CAN'T WAIT.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087223416 -->

Not knockin' ya'lls kills, but it could have been that the riders are what got beat and not the 10's...
rock.gif

Oh, and I'd love to stand on the side of the road and hear a busa swooosh by at 150+!
super.gif

Hell...It's always the rider/racer that gets beat...I've yet to see a bike race down the road or track by itself unless someone has goofed up. Someone is always behind the controls in my experience.

That said...My skills are pretty fuggin good if I must say so myself.

I was at a horsepower shootout yesterday and a stock ZX-10R only put out 150.5rwhp and the bike doesn't really have good mid range. The weight advantage that it has only helps initially, cuz once the BUSA gets rolling...GET OUTTA THE WAY!

You must have been beaten by a ZX-10R.

Man I wish I could have been there, but as you know B, I wreched my zx-12 sat. I should have just wheeled out the 600 just to watch but I will be there next time with you guys hopefully by next weekend if I loose some soreness out my wrist.

Quan

Back