Service Manual

Hi,I'm new to this site and a new busa owner,just bought a 2002 that was a wheelie gone bad bike and need some parts and a manual. I tried downloading it from the ftp site but I got nothing. can anyone please help ?

Bren,

I sent you an email last week asking if you could send me the link and password the the manual download. Could you please email that information to me? My address is s.navratil@attbi.com

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

smile.gif

-SN

Ok boys,
I can't send the manual via email. But I will send a CD to anyone who sends me their home address, which gets shredded after I send it out. Instead of sending me something for the time (20min), please send a little donation to Captain.

Blank CD 15c.
Jewel case 10c
Envelope and postage $2.
People sending a donation to Cap,
Priceless.

Ok boys,
I can't send the manual via email.  But I will send a CD to anyone who sends me their home address, which gets shredded after I send it out.  Instead of sending me something for the time (20min), please send a little donation to Captain.  

Blank CD 15c.
Jewel case 10c
Envelope and postage $2.
Priceless.
Will be done Oh Great Geniic One...  Hey, I made a funny.  Geniic.  Almost sound like "generic."  Go figure.

Dang Bren, I better start saving up my pennies to quench your thirst at Laguna.  All these dang favors is gonna cost me.  I'll probably be too poor to come to Laguna and have to send the Budweiser truck straight to your house.

Brian

Still would like to buy you one of the new shirts when they become available.  I always buy two, so guess what?  Me and You make two.  And I don't want to hear..."Nah Brian, that's O.K.  You're really a swell guy and I would do anything to stay in your good graces.  The sunshine that you spread across this board is like no other."  This is all true, but You still get a shirt.  Trust me, it's definitely worth it.  Still get the beer too though.

Brian

Ok boys,
I can't send the manual via email. But I will send a CD to anyone who sends me their home address, which gets shredded after I send it out. Instead of sending me something for the time (20min), please send a little donation to Captain.

Blank CD 15c.
Jewel case 10c
Envelope and postage $2.
Priceless.
Bren,

Where can I email you my home address? And yes, I would be happy to make a donation to the Cptn.....how?

-SN

A shirt?! For mee?! Thanks for the kind words BA, and it looks like I'll owe YOU the beer from the poll about 'Busa colors.
biggrin.gif

5280 Busa, Check the post in Random Thoughts: Something I said I would never do, in the first post from Captain there's a link to the pay pal site, if you set up an account you can send a little something over the net.

To mail me, click on the page at the bottom of this post, to send me a personal message, with your address.

Thank you Bren.  I received the CD yesterday.  I was trying to open up the manual, and the little screen came that say "Open with" a certain program.  It's too big to open with Microsoft FrontPage, and such is my dilemma.  Just can't get it to open for me.  Maybe just copy it to hard drive and then open, but that should create the same dilemma.  Any suggestions?

Brian

Thank you Bren.  I received the CD yesterday.  I was trying to open up the manual, and the little screen came that say "Open with" a certain program.  It's too big to open with Microsoft FrontPage, and such is my dilemma.  Just can't get it to open for me.  Maybe just copy it to hard drive and then open, but that should create the same dilemma.  Any suggestions?

Brian
Mine opens Acrobat Reader. Try that.

A shirt?! For mee?! Thanks for the kind words BA, and it looks like I'll owe YOU the beer from the poll about 'Busa colors.
biggrin.gif

5280 Busa, Check the post in Random Thoughts: Something I said I would never do, in the first post from Captain there's a link to the pay pal site, if you set up an account you can send a little something over the net.

To mail me, click on the page at the bottom of this post, to send me a personal message, with your address.
Bren,

YGM!

-SN

Back