Service Manual

Odyssey

Registered
During my long time away from the site i had to format my HD, and can someone send me it. I cant find it on kazaa, so someone please send it to me

TJFAST

Registered
me too please.
withstupid.gif

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I will upload it to my site later tommorow(today). I just got back from a long road trip so I won't bother with it now.

I can only host it for a short time and I won't post the link, since leechers have killed even my bandwidth amounts in the past. Email me and I will reply with a link later in the day.

I might even get rid of that annoying password if I have time.
thumbs-up.gif

busahigg

Registered
I got mine from Brennanop. I would be happy to send it to some people if they are comfortable with giving me their mailing address.

busahigg

Registered
Hey, it's the least I could do. I mean, afterall, you sent me mine like right before Christmas. What a surprise for me. Really nice gesture.

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I would realy like a copy of that, I want to do a tune up and I would like to have the manuel before I tear in to the bike.

Can I get a copy of that to please?

Josh

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Where did you get that one?
Oo.gif

I've emailed you twice. The password is right there in the filename. Use 'asub' ('busa' backwards, err, I didn't make the file so don't look at me on that one
sarcasm.gif
).
biggrin.gif

If you are looking for the author password to remove the password, I have no idea what it is. That would take me 32 straight days of processing to find it, so the password stays.
tounge.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM500