Service Manual

Busa backwards is the correct password for the Disc I have as well........it should work..........I would think most of us have the same manual..........probably all from the same person.

I am re-uploading it to my site. Emails due shortly. Anyone else that still wants it, email me.
thumbs-up.gif

I tried downloading it the other night. Just how long does this thing take to download?
rock.gif

Brian

I tried downloading it the other night.  Just how long does this thing take to download?
rock.gif

Brian
Even with DSL it took me forever. I got it sometime last year so I can't remember exactly how long it took but it was long.

I tried downloading it the other night.  Just how long does this thing take to download?
rock.gif

Brian
Even with DSL it took me forever.  I got it sometime last year so I can't remember exactly how long it took but it was long.
Man, could someone just burn a copy to a CD and I would pay for it. It would be worth it to me, and I would be willing to chip in a little something extra for anyone's time and effort. Just don't tell me it will cost me $1000 or some crazy sh^t like that.

Brian

Oh, I forget how many megs a CD has. Should be able to copy the whole thing on not more than 2 CD's. Anyone's help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Brian

It took me 7 minutes to dl it. its like 160 megs or something, a cd can hold from 650-800 megs I try to keep kazaa on most of the time just look for "Hayabusa Service Manual"

Oh, I forget how many megs a CD has.  Should be able to copy the whole thing on not more than 2 CD's.  Anyone's help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Brian
Hey Brian, shoot me an email with your address and I'll send you a disk with the manual on it. You can buy me a burger in CA at Laguna in July. It will be a couple of days until I can get to a post office but it will be this week.
Jim

O.K., for either one of you guys, I really appreciate the help. At least let me do something for the favor. I mean, a beer and a burger is good, but how about me paying for the next .Org t-shirt. Honestly, it would be well worth it to me. I feel it only deserving to be rewarded for such generosity.

Whoever gets this first. My mailing address is:

Brian Charles
2960 Lake St. #277
Lake Charles, LA 70601

This is my temporary address (old) at my townhouse until I can finalize the deal on my new house. Thanx again guys. Makes me wanna cry.

Brian

The soonest I can get it out would be Thursday afternoon. Let me know brennanop.

The soonest I can get it out would be Thursday afternoon.  Let me know brennanop.
Hello,
Can you advise me if there is a workshop manual
that can be downloaded?
If you ask Narcissus nicely he has it set up to download. I think it is the same manual that came with the bike though. I haven't really compaired the two. It's a big file so if you don't have DSL it will take for ever.
Anyone, Is it the same one that came with the bike?

I can't get to the post office 'til Thursday either, but I'll send one to my good buddy BA in LA.
tounge.gif

Back