Sena bluetooth headset users

I think you are making a great move incorportating these into and Alpinestar glove. $200 in not necessarily high it is just higher than I would be willing to pay for a control only. If you could package that with bluetooth audio and a mic with some kickass noise cancelling I could easily be talked out of $300 to $350 if it worked. I am no IT expert so I dont know if all of that can be incorporated into one product over several bluetooth receivers and work properly.

I would like to see the head unit under 3ozs with at least 3 hours of operational battery life and mountable to the helment. SENA has a good product it is just a little on the heavy/bulky side and lacks the control features that you are incorporating into the gloves.

I see potential in your product I just think to enter into this market and have appeal to make peolple throw money at you then you have got to take it one step further. FWIW.

You know what - what you mention is EXACTLY what I started with ???... then when I approached development companies about that (last September) they told me we were looking at about $900k from dev to manufacture. That blew my mind, and when I approached others, I ran into similar problems. This was due to the multiple receivers and making Bluetooth blah blah blah.

It'll come as an upgrade (which is another reason I made the electronics removable). Also, the point I wanted to make with the cost, is not that the gloves are so expensive, it's that you get a control module with it. Gloves alone would be less cost - just finding the range.

Back