Second 06 After Several Years

TheJwexperience

Registered
Hey guys, I sold my black 06 busa about four years ago and got into rebuilding cb750's as cafe racers. I sold one for decent money and picked up another 06 busa. It's good to be back on one! I almost forgot how fun they are and still comfortable. Puts a smile on my face every time I grab a fistful. On a side note, my bike is stretched about 8" with extensions. If anyone wants them, contact me. I like the stock length/ride better.
I live in the central New York area

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Congrats on the "new2u" scoot. Can you post more pics of the white CB? That thing looks bad@$$!

Congrats on the busa. The first time I saw a busa it was that exact bike you just bought. It was love at first sight. Lol
I like those CBs also. They are pretty nice bikes.

Thanks everyone! I'll grab a few pics in the next couple days of the CB in some better light. I've been doing a few shakedown runs on it and correcting minor things here and there but hopefully it's up to par soon. I've always loved when guys put modern parts on old bikes and cars to improve braking/handling, such cool character I think.

When I started street riding all the guys had the Honda 750/fours, enjoy that '06

Always loved the single cam Hondas. I also a retro mod guy as well. But I more of the old gs1100s. Or the Yamaha xs1100. Great looking bikes!

Back