New 06 owner

Helpful family is an under statement. I have only been a member here for a few days and I all ready have a member ready to ship me a free stock wind screen. I have been a member to a few forums lately and from what I can tell so far Hayabusa.org has the others beat hands down.:thumbsup:

The weather is suppose to be in the 50's this weekend so I will be able to get a better feel for the Busa compared to my other bikes. I need to get the suspension set up for my weight and a new set of Pirellis before I can really give the beast a good shagging but I will at least be able to get the tires warm enough to lean her a little the next few days. Will let you guys know what I think. I am sure you guys all ready know what I am going to say though.:laugh:

Helpful family is an under statement. I have only been a member here for a few days and I all ready have a member ready to ship me a free stock wind screen. I have been a member to a few forums lately and from what I can tell so far Hayabusa.org has the others beat hands down.:thumbsup:

There's a lot of that going on around here!
Welcome :beerchug:

Back