Took 2006 Busa in trade.

hughanglin

Registered
Just got my first Hayabusa, a 2006 with 14000 miles on it. Traded my 03 RC51 I have had for the last 18 months. The RC51 was my first sport bike ... always rode dirt/cruiser/old-school bikes before that. First time I took it out and rode twisties with a bunch of sport bikes, it scared the heck out of me! But I have stepped up, taken some training on riding fast and the RC posed a different problem - it was too uncomfortable to ride for 400-500 miles in a day. In July I bought a B-King - love that bike and am amazed at how well it handles. Friday I swapped the RC51 for this Busa, which has a 4-1 Yoshi exhaust, power commander and was dyno'ed at Metric Cycles in Tulsa - 172 hp with just those two mods! I rode it about 200 miles on Saturday and very impressed with it. Plan on taking it on my next jaunt through NW Arkansas.

Welcome :welcome: your in the Mist of BUSA LAND !!!! Lots of Busa guys on here from Broken Arrow, Tulsa, Okla City and that State that has the Chicken as it's State Bird to your East :laugh:

:welcome:

Metric cycles are good peeps.

You might want to PM Fiend, He also lives in Claremore

please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality pageplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page:rulez::rulez::rulez:

Back