New 06 owner

roland5color

Registered
Hello everyone. Not new to motorcycles but new to the Hayabusa. I sold my 06 ZX10R and my 04 RC51 to purchase my new to me 06 Hayabusa. I have pics of all below. Hated to get rid of the RC51 it only had 7400 miles and was in excellent condition but I have always wanted a busa and with the economy the way it is I figured I could get a good deal.

I picked up my 06 Hayabusa for $6850 with 2900 miles and as you can see from the picture below she is in great shape. Bought it last Thursday and it has been on a several trucks on its way to my house since then. It is being delivered to my front door tomorrow around 12:00. I am so excited I can barely stand it.

I have never riden a busa but I am sure looking forward to it. I loved the hp of my ZX10 and the Torque of my RC51 the busa has both so I should be happy for a long time. At least until next year which is when the wife has given me the green light to upgrade the busa.:laugh: Probably start with suspension and work my way to the engine. Well I wont waste any more of your time with my rant. Here are the pictures

hayabusaorg2.jpg

hayabusaorg3.jpg

img_972.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Yeah I thought I got a good price and she is in tip top shape. I am trying to talk the wife into a few simple mods this year. Like some method of removing speed restiction and few simple things like that to start with. Then like I stated earlier next year really going all out on the bike.

Back