Seat Cowl Mod Busa II

I hope this helps a little. Nice day going riding!!
cool.gif

IMG_3425a.jpg

Stevekb I really like the look and being in my sixties it helps a little while putting the bike on the stand. But it is mostly the look that I like..

Looks good. I like having the grab bar on the bike even with the hump installed. Reason being, if I want to install the seat and ride 2-up, I dont have to find and install the bar and bolts, and it is what I use to steady the bike when putting her on the stand.
beerchug.gif

rofl.gif
Maybe he's gonna use it to tow skateboard skiers? Roadway surfing anyone? JK it looks good, in fact very nicely done.

Lycan - If you would like to skateboard I would be glad to tow you but I'm not using "C" mode. JK Thanks for the comments..

beerchug.gif
Hey about a 30 pack of beer and I'll be good to go just make sure we have a looong ramp set up, hey somebodys gotta take Evil Kneivels place!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey Mid! Her's a thought...how about a template (cardboard?) That way anyone can benefit from your hard work in half the time? Seems logical to trace it out so someone would know exactly WHAT to cut off...your thoughts? You know where I'M going with this!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Next on list to do, since it wont cost anything. Even though I was told by my girfriend that she has no intention on getting on the bike with me, but she let me buy it..

No no fellas, he's going to use it so he can take the dog out for a walk. Just don't forget to put it in "C" mode.

Very nice detailed pics. I'd have to mold some fiberglass in the hump to go around the cut out corners.. this would keep the small stuff I carry in the Gen1 hump now from falling out.. Side note, I used some 1/4" thick black hi density foam cut and 3M glued to the inside of the hump to keep things from rattling.

Hey Mid! Her's a thought...how about a template (cardboard?) That way anyone can benefit from your hard work in half the time? Seems logical to trace it out so someone would know exactly WHAT to cut off...your thoughts? You know where I'M going with this!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
great idea!... 2nd that
I'm being told that all bikes are not the same and if you used a template (cardboard?) it could be off enough to cause problems later. I can try to make one and see how it looks.

Back