SDMS

Eagle747

Registered
I got my brand new 08 'Busa yesterday, but it came with the manual for the B King! So can someone tell me how the mode selctor works? I can see the rocker switch, but there doesn;t seem to be anything on the display to show which mode it's in. Does the bike need to be in neutral to select modes? Also if anyone knows how to set the clock? I guess I can get the manual tomorrow...

Somebody is getting a busa manual with there b-king.
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

You just hold the button for about 2 secs.

Next to the gear number on the dash it'll show "A".

Simply now press up or down to cycle through the modes. The same display shows A,B or C

You can do this on the run (but wouldnt recommend C-A halfway round a wet roundabout)

Its really does work too

If you select B it puts the power down the ZZR1400 levels ;) (and thats a proven fact - Suzuki do have a warped sense of humour)

Jza

If you select B it puts the power down the ZZR1400 levels ;) (and thats a proven fact - Suzuki do have a warped sense of humour)
That should make for some real razzing....hey buddy wanna run that zx? I will run mode B for you to keep it fair..
woot.gif

Simply now press up or down to cycle through the modes. The same display shows A,B or C

You can do this on the run (but wouldnt recommend C-A halfway round a wet roundabout)

Its really does work too

Jza
Cheers Jza! I guess it always starts up in A mode? Right? And I'll remember to go B mode if I want a fair fight with a 14. Got amate who has one. He's not best pleased I've got a full fat Busa!
Eagle

I think to chage the clock you hold the select and reset buttons down for 2 seconds or so. I will have to check my manual, but that's how my 07 1000 worked. When I got the new Busa they set the clock for me.

Yea, it starts in A mode.

A lot of people think it's a useless feature but I like to throw it in c mode for a variety of circumstances such as
1) wet out
2) Slow , bumper to bumper traffic
3) If a I am feeling a little fatigued and know I will be taking it easy
4) Letting a select few try my ride...yea, they can change it one they are on it

I think it's a nice choice one in a while. But maybe I am a wimp

Yea, it starts in A mode.

A lot of people think it's a useless feature but I like to throw it in c mode for a  variety of circumstances such as
1) wet out
2) Slow , bumper to bumper traffic
3) If a I am feeling a little fatigued and know I will be taking it easy
4) Letting a select few try my ride...yea, they can change it one they are on it

I think it's a nice choice one in a while. But maybe I am a wimp
Nah - good for wet slippery roads I guess, and if a ZZR14 rider wants to try the Busa. Wouldn't want to scare them!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I rarely use the Drive Selector. It seems to dampen the throttle response more than I like. I suppose it may be an asset if I ride in freezing temps. Nah, I'll take the truck when it gets that cold.
beerchug.gif

Its really does work too

Jza
engine have to be on to change mode. i couldnt change it with just keys turned.

Back