Mode Selector switch

Keep her in mode C and try riding her HARD in 1st and 2nd gear.  If you can do that with comfort, you can ride her in mode A just fine.  Sounds like you respect the bike's power but at some point you should really start to explore its potential a bit.  Alternatively, maybe you just like knowing you can go fast.  Maybe like those old farts going the speed limit in their new Z06 vettes?  

Suugestion - maybe try a beginner track day school. You could learn a lot at something  like that.    
thumb_up.gif
I will try that, thanks scotty
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I just picked my Busa up tonight from the dealership and the sales rep recommended I start out in C mode, so I did. However, I stopped to eat and forgot about the mode (since my old Gixxer had no modes) and it was fine, nothing that worried me. I think the Gixxer was way more jumpy than this bike. I am just dying to go over 5,000 RPMs!!!!I think that is when I will run into my scary issues, LOL.

If you aren't responsible enough to be able to jump on it in A mode and not have enough throttle control, then the Busa is probably not for you.

My new 08 busa seems a lot more smoother and easier to handle than my Kawasaki ZZR-600. Before I bought my new hayabusa I would go into these forum's and ask if the busa was a good first bike. Most people were totaly against it and said i was going to kill myself and i couldent handle it, not true. I think the busa is easy to handle and im glad i bought it.
beerchug.gif

My new 08 busa seems a lot more smoother and easier to handle than my Kawasaki ZZR-600.  Before I bought my new hayabusa I would go into these forum's and ask if the busa was a good first bike. Most people were totaly against it and said i was going to kill myself and i couldent handle it, not true. I think the busa is easy to handle and im glad i bought it.
beerchug.gif
Sorry.

This is NOT the machine for a beginner.

You may survive the experience intact, and I honestly hope you do, but your choice was not wise.

My new 08 busa seems a lot more smoother and easier to handle than my Kawasaki ZZR-600.  Before I bought my new hayabusa I would go into these forum's and ask if the busa was a good first bike. Most people were totaly against it and said i was going to kill myself and i couldent handle it, not true. I think the busa is easy to handle and im glad i bought it.
beerchug.gif
Sorry.

You may survive the experience intact, and I honestly hope you do, but your choice was not wise.
I have had my busa for almost two weeks now.
I couldent be more pleased with my new 2008 Hayabusa, I think I made an excellent choice.
I guess everyones different.
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Sorry.

I couldent be more pleased with my new 2008 Hayabusa, I think I made an excellent choice.
thumb_up.gif
Two weeks...

I'm outta this one. At this point I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't be construed as an outright flame.

beerchug.gif
Sorry.

thumb_up.gif
Two weeks...

I'm outta this one.  At this point I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't be construed as an outright flame.
lol1.gif
Then dont say anything
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back