Power Commander

imoXu

Registered
When one of us gets a full exhaust and a power commander how does it work with the A B C suzuki mode selector?

Do u use one map and not touch the selector switch or is it possible to have 3 different maps with a power commander?

I know fk all and was just sitting here thinking about it and it occured to me you folks might know the answer.

moX

It will still basically have 3 maps in the ECU. The power commander will offset each factory ECU map the same (as a fuel +/- %). The tuned main map will be ideal. The other two may be off a bit, but it should not be a concern.

You can still run 2 power commander maps with a USB accessory hub and switch on the fly with another switch (or nitrous activation
smile.gif
)

One of the EE's at my work used to work for Dynajet....I'll see if he can look into this!

The A,B,C switch only changes the amount the secondary butterflies will open. It will adjust fuel according to the amount of air allowed into the motor. There are not 3 different maps.

if you really need to have three different maps try the LCD Touchscreen. You can have as many maps as you need. Just keep adding bigger SD cards. You can upload your maps on the fly and just keep changing them as many times as you want.

Works pretty good.

Josh

Back