scuffed up leather jacket, can it b fixed?

AZIROC

Registered
i have a few leather jackets i use for riding. my favorite jacket i havent worn in a while though. reason is when i crashed about a year ago, i fell/rolled on my right side. of course i was fine, but the jackets leather got scuffed up some on the right arm part of the jacket, its not a hole, or even deep, but instead of the jacket being black, where the scuffs are, its more fo a grey color to it. when i use leather cleaner on it, the scuff marks arent even noticable, until the cleaner drys. is there any way to fix this,or r those scuff marks always gonna b there?

hrmm....I think you should be able to just dye it again. But FWIW, I wouldn't wear it again. The integrity of the jacket may have been compromised by the first crash.

... thing is, i mean, it wasnt scuffed THAT bad. plus we r talking about a "spot" less then the size of a dollar bill. hate 2 toss a jacket just cause its barely scuffed up.

oh well then....perhaps you can use it again. As long as the crash wasn't too bad, I think it'd be alright.

Go to a leather dye shop...they should be able to help ya out.

You can send it to Vanson, I think they will work on it for you.

If you have someone who does shoe repair they would be able to fix it.

Back