Scorpio SR-i500

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
I finally received my alarm from the group buy today. I guess the factory connector was on backorder. Oh well, it's not like I've had any time to ride at all. The thing is, I'll be busy all this weekend and out of town all next week so I guess I'll have to wait till next weekend to do the install. I guess in the meantime I'll read over Ice's writeup on the install. I think he wrote that one up, right? Can't seem to remember right now.

ICEMANN did do that one. You'll enjoy it once you get it installed.

better buy a few extra AAA Batteries for the remote. There's nothing like the remote not being able to kill the alarm because of a bad battery.

congrats... Its a fairly easy install if you read the instructions given by ICE. I took about 30 minutes to install mine!
biggrin.gif

I need to install a spare remote for my system... jus in case

I finally received my alarm from the group buy today. I guess the factory connector was on backorder. Oh well, it's not like I've had any time to ride at all. The thing is, I'll be busy all this weekend and out of town all next week so I guess I'll have to wait till next weekend to do the install. I guess in the meantime I'll read over Ice's writeup on the install. I think he wrote that one up, right? Can't seem to remember right now.
I bought the factory connector and never used it. It was easier to hook it up without.

Just remember that on the "starter interrupt" my bike was different. I posted the correction on every link to the instructions. (use the orange/white wire).

JD

Back