SR-i500 alarm system

I just ordered mine. Have some ideas to relay wire in the horn. Info for anyone interested. The unit is pretty much self containted except for the ignition kill and the zone perimiter sensor. The "free" connection harness supplied connects to the stock tail light brake harness wire to supply power, and ground etc. The siren is programmable to various sounds. The unit also connects to the turn signals using a pulse wave. it flashes the left side then the right side turn signals back and forth. With a latching relay you can connect your horns to the light flashing circuit to beep the horn for more attention. Nice in a way. I say rig it to your coil and let em have a dose or two.

Hey KS WATERBUG, Greg also said thanks for the post and that he replied to your emails but some came back. He wanted to let everyone know that he is giving 10% off on the options with the purchase. Nice guy. Decent price. I guess until I get it installed and see it at wallmart for 1/3 the price.
blush.gif

Thanks ICE..... I had wondered why I never heard anything. Makes since, seems I missed alot of e-mails in the last week or so.

I want one. I wish I had this before my bike got stolen.
cussing.gif
I plan on getting another Busa around my Birthday in July. I have been buying accesories for the bike and this is one I am going to buy.
jump9.gif
What is the total price on the alarm.

Hey Guys I think I have found a problem.
AAAssjani.gif
Kneedraggers is selling the SR-i500 with Perimeter Sensor, Back-up Battery,Anti Hi-jack for $329.95 factory plug connector $19.99 with shipping it will cost me $358.86 www.Kneedraggers.com
Check it out and let me know if I am imagining things.

Hey Ks or grabntwist can you see if Greg can give us a better deal then Kneedragers can or should I go with buying the alarm from Kneedraggers.

If I don't get a chance to read the board (which I know is a sin) E-mail me and let me know <span style='color:darkblue'>Henryace1@aol.com</span>

I just sent Greg a copy of the post from KNEEDRAGGERS as well as questions from those of us who already purchased. Ill let yaw know ASAP.

ICE

Ks have you ordered yours yet or are you waiting? I am thinking of ordering today but might decide to go for the new exhaust first. Decisions decisions they can be a major pain.

Waiting to see what kind of deal we can get..... Seems to me Dealer cost plus a few $$ is reasonable. Especially when I think this site should be able to move at least ten to twenty of these alarms. Surely that would put the site at Dealer Status. Plus I'm thinking I have a few more friends on other sites which are also interested in this set-up! With over 5,ooo combined members at all sites you ony need 1% to commit to purchasing........

Back