Bike Alarm

Sp33D

Registered
So what do you guys think about this ?

info:
Scorpio Alarms » SR-i900

demostration video:

- 2008 Yamaha R6 with Scorpio i500 Alarm System[/url]

I am thinking to put this in my bike since i dont have garage, and my bike is only covered with bike cover in back of my building.. And i :love: my busa too much :laugh:
Price is little high..

any thoughts :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sweet alarm I'll take 2... those halo or projector lights as he called it looks sweet on that R6

I want the i900, it has a couple of features that are optional on the i500. Ignition disable and antihijack I think. The scorpio also had the harness that just plugs into the bike harness, no cutting and splicing wires.

Its a good one, my dad has it on his bike and he loves it. The guy in the video sounds like hes wearing flip flops...sorry, my ears focus on back ground noises.

gonna go out on a limb here and say they are overpriced!

yeah i know... whatever... but i personally invested in an inter-natrix tw-1000 and couldn't be happier! all the features of the scorpio at 1/3 the price! never had an issue with anything involved - simple hook up, and awesome customer service...

HIGHLY reccomend investigation...:thumbsup:

I have one one my bike. LOVE IT. Definatly get the microwave senser thingy. It works amazing and keeps my nephew putting his fingers on it.

I just bought and installed the Scorpio Alarm SR-i900. And I love it.. worth every penny.. I thought the price was good.. I got it from Tim at pashnit. Super fast shipping and he got back to me right away.. Thanks Tim :thumbsup:

yeah, we got some great sponsors here... but this was done before i started making this place home... ya know??

I sleep a lot better having the alarm. And my bike is in a locked garage at night. Has the tilt sensor. Proximity. And shock. And the hi jack.

i have the i900 and wouldnt do without it...last year at a ride i went to i stayed in a microtel motel...but with the alarm i slept alot better...sure they could try to steal it but with the alarm screaming and my remote screaming i dont think they would get to far before i stopped them from breathing...

overpriced ???...

whats worse...paying $500 to keep your bike or not buying it and now your bike is on the stolen list...

Get the Scorpio. you wont be disappointed.. Do not get the SPY system. ive heard nothing but bad things on the instructions.. that toilet paper is more helpful.. and remote start on a bike. ??? why? so you can park your bike in gear on a little hill and forget its in gear and hit the remote start :poke: . cant end well..
I see no point in a remote start.. I start mine then put my lid on and finish gearing up.

i have the i900 and wouldnt do without it...last year at a ride i went to i stayed in a microtel motel...but with the alarm i slept alot better...sure they could try to steal it but with the alarm screaming and my remote screaming i dont think they would get to far before i stopped them from breathing...

overpriced ???...

whats worse...paying $500 to keep your bike or not buying it and now your bike is on the stolen list...

i'm just sayin i got all the features you got and paid 150 dollars for it...

I liked mine when it worked, the thing went haywire one day while riding. The alarm was sounding while riding and I couldn't turn it off. Unplugged it for awhile, the tried it again (no luck) its dead.
It is a battery hog, definately tell a difference with it being unplugged.

installed the i900 in 08 when the bike was new. never had a single problem with it. thought i was once though. i was riding down the road and it kept chirping at me. i thought &%$#!!! turned out my jeans were too tight and setting off the remote. duh :)

it's a nice addition that really works.

Back