SR-i500 alarm system

I'm with lobo...
cool.gif

THE VERDICT......... AS TOLD FROM "GREG"

by the way I already orderd mine from GREG so this is for the TEAM!

The email that was sent.

Hey Greg, My name is JD from Springfield, Ohio.  I just ordered a COMPLETE Scorpian alarm from you for $370+.  We spoke about posting your information on the HAYABUSA BBS boards and the BOARD discount.  The information was posted and the push to purchase your product began.  Several people were going to order when the attached thread popped up.  (I INCLUDED THE KNEEDRAGGERS THREAD ABOVE)

I have a curious question.  I realize there is a markup for profits etc but over $50 seems quite high, especially when that includes shipping.  I just thought I would pass on the information. If theres anything you can do please let me know.  

Thanks,

THIS IS THE REPLY  
now being that Im not the one that had contact with KNEEDRAGGERS.com I havnt made a reply to this responce to Greg.

James,

The system that includes all of the options that you mentioned is the SR-i500SE.  This system retails for $379.00 and the optional factory connector kit is $19.00.  I was on the Kneedraggers.com website and they show the price of the SR-i500SE as $379.00.  Please let me know if they quoted you a lower price.

Regards,

Greg

After reading this I went to KNEEDRAGGERS.COM and noticed that there are different SR-I500 models.  Note the endings in the kits thus various kits.  Just the plain "500", the "S" model, and the ultimate "SE" model.  Which means if true Gregs prices are top dawg.  NOW if anyone has something different here SPEAK UP.  GREG has been very decent as a person when I spoke to him and his email seems open for price matching if it was true about kneedraggers and the SAME unit. However what I see on Kneedraggers is

SR-i500S - $359.95
Two Way FM Alarm Kit w/ perimeter sensor and battery
backup system

NOTE: I500-S model.
ICE

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077055848 -->

Ice you the SSSHHHHIIIZZZNNNNIIIIIITTTTTT man. I saw the same thing and was waiting for the reply from Greg. I noticed that there were two different prices and was wondering what the diff was since Kneedraggers website is a little confusing on what model was the lower price. I will be calling Greg tommorrow and get mine coming.

I went to KNEEDRAGGERS added the stuff to my shoppong cart but I did not buy the unit yet and this is what I got for prices. Tell what you guys think and Ice tell Greg what I did.

Qty Price Description Totals
<span style='color:red'>1 Scorpio Two-Way FM Motorcycle Alarm System - SR-i500SE Two Way FM Alarm Kit w/ PS/BB/AH $ 329.95</span>
<span style='color:green'>1 Scorpio Factory Connector Kits For OEM500i and SR-i500 Series Alarms - Suzuki GSXR1300 - 99-03 $ 19.99 </span>

<span style='color:chocolate'>Shipping Method: UPS Ground $ 8.92</span>
<span style='color:blue'>Total to be Charged: $ 358.86 </span>

Opps...darn typos Tell <span style='color:darkblue'>me</span> what you guys think. Is what I meant to say.
iamwithstupid.gif

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077115688 -->

I'm on the phone with Gregg................. I'll keep you posted!
Some totals for thought...
KneeDraggers........(SE) listed here with every option (PS),(BB),(AH) + (FC) $19.99 = $349.94 WITHOUT SHIPPING.

I have to say that Greg is a real stand up guy. Just ordered mine and he is working with us real good. Just contact him by phone the special is only running one week. Don't just sit on your A@# and talk crap cause somebody else has it listed cheaper go strait to the horses mouth and get the real story. Ks he is trying to get back with you right now so give him a call if you are available.

I couldn't get a hold of him because he was at lunch........ I did however call back and got a hold of him. Gregg is a real stand up guy, I already purchased my system if you want the skinny see the new post I'm starting...........
SR-I500(SE) FEBUARY BLOWOUT

Well I ended up buying my alarm from Greg, he matched Kneedraggers price and then some. It was $343.95 shipped to my front door. Tha is because of the HAYABUSA.ORG discount.
I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!
jump9.gif

I had bought mine before all of this started. Greg went back and retro priced me to the same $343.95. I told ya he was stand up.

Back