scorpio alarms - get a group buy again???

well I can call Greg or if you want to see if KD can do better, then lets see what they come up with. So far we have ~11-12 folks that are interested. Just let me know so I can either call Greg or not.
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>KANSAS HAS DECIDED TO PUT TOGETHER ANOTHER BUY.....</span>

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107452233 -->

It is really cool to see so many volunteers. I hope you guys coordiante such that not more than one guy is calling the dealers. Anyway, I am in.

Ks was mentioning in one of the post that he will talk to avi to keep the discount a running offer for .org members... I dunno, what Is the outcome with that one! Why dont you PM Ks once... he might be able to guide you better
smile.gif

For what it's worth, I bought mine in July right after I got my bike. The day I tried to install it, it quickly became apparent that it was defective.

One phone call and a replacement was delivered to me the next day.

Installation was a breeze!

The alarm works flawlessly. It can be set with the perimeter sensor for when you get to park away from the crowd, or without for those close quarters we sometimes park in.

I've been paged a few times from inside a store when kids got too close (and once when the cop was tucking a parking ticket into my seat).It’s nice to have the reassurance. Even when it's parked in the garage!

The only issue that I've had is that the sensor can't sense through the gas tank and I've got it mounted under the seat. This means that the motion sensor doesn't detect someone until they've walked or reached past the mirrors from the front. I suppose this does the job though. I could set the sensitivity up, but then it does get irritating if the things going off every five minutes.

I bought the ignition kill, but never wanted to cut into my wiring harness, so I still haven't installed it. Hmm.. quite a trade off. Kind of like cutting holes in the plastics for frame sliders, I'll wish I had if the time ever comes.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that that this is definitely a great product from a respectable company and now that I've had one, I wouldn't want to go without.

I'm just sorry I hadn't seen this post in July, I paid full price!

Just my $.02

..., trip

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109138557 -->

Great post about the bennies of having this alarm! Sorry you didn't get a chance for the Org discount... News coming next week on setting up a sole source for Org members, I'll keep you posted! Ks.....

Whew! I'm glad I saw this! Please put me on the list too.

--Wag--

Back