scorpio alarms - get a group buy again???

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious who ran the first group buy and if we could get another one going. Lots of new members and probably some interest in it just prior to bike week and the riding season.
cool.gif

Depending on how much the final cost will be im in. How much are they regularly

KS WATERBUG OF COURSE... HE's THE GROUP DIRECTOR ON GROUP BUYS. I THINK YOU CAN STILL GET IT AT THAT PRICE. DO A SEARCH ON ALARMS AND PULL UP THE PAGE THAT HAS THE INFO ON IT. GREG IS A GREAT GUY WHO ALMOST SPONCERED THE BOARDS.

JD

For all features, the cost is in the high 300s close to 4. Just depends on what features you want. I believe ks-waterbug ran that group buy as well.

Hey folks.... Yes, I did put that together but unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to do it again. I must start to put a lot of effort into the Meet-N-Greet! Hope you understand.... But, I believe Greg would give us a discount again if asked. Here is the link to the original post. You can also read about the alarm and its features HERE..... Lots of members here at the ORG got in on this and its been my experience this is a pretty good alarm. Packed with features that make it the only one to have.

I would be interested also....how was the transactions handled the first time? Did everything go through you KS, or did everyone contact Greg on their own for the discount? How many orders were originally guaranteed in order to facilitate the discount?

I'm looking at purchasing one in the next couple of weeks and the discount would be awesome to have available....Of course.

Thanks KS for setting up all the things you do for the Org
wink.gif
See you in Colorado..

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107394904 -->

In looking at the thread from the group buy, the price was $329.95 including the perimeter sensor, back up battery, anti-hijack, and factory wire harness. When I was looking into buying this alarm, I found that kneedraggers was by far the cheapest price. They have the alarm with the perimeter sensor, back up battery, and anti-hijack for $329.95 and the factory wire harness for $19.99 for a total price of $349.94. If a group buy can't happen, I think this is a hell of a price from a company that I've never had any problems with before in ordering stuff.

well if folks are interested I'll call Greg tomorrow and ask him. I think we already have ~8 folks speaking up for it already .... I dont mind spear heading the group buy if folks are truely interested ....
cool.gif

so stay tuned tomorrow for a post with the updates
smile.gif

Me too...........been considering a complete package. Would definitely jump in on a group buy!

I'd be interested, if they can ship it internationally... Please do let me know what is the outcome
smile.gif

In looking at the thread from the group buy, the price was $329.95 including the perimeter sensor, back up battery, anti-hijack, and factory wire harness.  When I was looking into buying this alarm, I found that kneedraggers was by far the cheapest price.  They have the alarm with the perimeter sensor, back up battery, and anti-hijack for $329.95 and the factory wire harness for $19.99 for a total price of $349.94.  If a group buy can't happen, I think this is a hell of a price from a company that I've never had any problems with before in ordering stuff.
If I am not mistaken Kneedraggers was advertising the incorrect price at the time we did the group buy. They were selling them cheaper than they agreed to or something.

It may have been someone else I can't remember for sure but anyway you look at it it is a great alarm and works as advertised. I am thinking of getting one for my wifes 600.

In looking at the thread from the group buy, the price was $329.95 including the perimeter sensor, back up battery, anti-hijack, and factory wire harness. When I was looking into buying this alarm, I found that kneedraggers was by far the cheapest price. They have the alarm with the perimeter sensor, back up battery, and anti-hijack for $329.95 and the factory wire harness for $19.99 for a total price of $349.94. If a group buy can't happen, I think this is a hell of a price from a company that I've never had any problems with before in ordering stuff.
If I am not mistaken Kneedraggers was advertising the incorrect price at the time we did the group buy. They were selling them cheaper than they agreed to or something.

It may have been someone else I can't remember for sure but anyway you look at it it is a great alarm and works as advertised. I am thinking of getting one for my wifes 600.
If I get some free time today at work I'll give kneedraggers a call and see if that is actually the right price.

Just got off the phone with kneedraggers and their price of $329.95 is correct for the i500SE and $19.99 for the factory wire harness. I also asked them, just being curious, about a group buy and he indicated that it could be possible depending on how many are actually interested.

Back