Scar is stealing 'chicken wings'

Double D

Registered
Summer has hit socal and so has the temperatures. Inland in the 100's  
wowold.gif
!!!!Some of us buy mesh jackets to ease the heat, some of us ( scar )still ride in full leather gear because you can loose weight sweating excessively  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
 ! This is my third ride with scar and friends and I notice , my chicken strips are almost gone ! Where are they ? I think scar is stealing them when I'm following him through the mountains and the canyons of Idyllwilde and Gopher
spank.gif
. When I mentioned that my tires are ' ph-balanced' his eyes got that ' Big Glow'. So this is a warning for everyone out there......If you like your chicken wings : Don't ride with scar
ThumbsUp.gif
. He is the chicken-strip-terminator !Thanks brother and I will follow you anywhere. Leon
bowdown.gif

I "think" you're talking about chicken strips...

But it could just be this heat wave's effect on me
tounge.gif

Way to go Scar man!!

But its time to stop riding, and post up that video
argue.gif
beerchug.gif

Heh heh heh heh...

I'm a handful of miles shy of 11,000, too. We did nearly 400 miles today alone. More tomorrow.

I know...I'm looking at that VeohTV to handle the size of the file. In the interim, I'm considering simply burning the raw video (at Lamb's request, in fact), and sending a copy to anyone interested. Another option is to cut the video into fourths and post 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.

If it wasn't for the awesome weather, you'd have more video than you could stomach! More awesome stuffage recorded today

Leon/Tammy: I'm honored by your words. You both are welcome members of the group. Russ, too. He's a great rider.

Thanks, all...it was a great day...and Double D got pix.

Lamb, you said Lamb....

That mongrel hasn't posted up his video of Pahrump yet
cursin.gif

laugh.gif

Lamb, you said Lamb....

That mongrel hasn't posted up his video of Pahrump yet  
cursin.gif

laugh.gif
I know...he told me that if I waited long enough, the chanting would stop.

laugh.gif

whistling.gif
The chanting will NEVER STOP MY FRIEND!!
laugh.gif
wowold.gif

Especially since I was part of the recent SoCal ride.

That's why I don't bring the camera on rides anymore. PPL pretty much expect it as automatic that you'll post up pics/vids.

And Lamb-Pahrump vid??

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, and I'm down with you breaking up the vid into smaller segments. It seems to be what most youtubers do anyways.

...and after today...

Even went into Borrego...it was 108 degrees F.

(But it's a dry heat!)
cool.gif

11230_18MAY08.jpg

Yo're a maniac Scar!!
bowdown.gif

You should take that Busa to Big Willow with us June 30th. Once you go track you'll never go back
cool.gif

Back