Chicken Strips

Stop the obsession with the strips before you grind your spikes off. It means nothing to have those small strips you have. It's your ride enjoy it and bring it home the way you left :thumbsup:

dude next time you go to a bike night look at the CS on all the sports bikes ....... your doing fine just have fun and enjoy the ride

Having chicken strips probably means you're riding a little more safely than some of the guys who like to lean their bikes over to the edge out on the street. If you want to scrub off chicken strips, take it to the track.

Not that I haven't had my moments! :laugh: But I keep 'em few and far between!

Keep the meat of the tire on the road so you don't slide over the edge of the mountain.

--Wag--

Stretched and lowered. Not good for aggressive twisties. But you knew this already.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, the only Chicken strips you should worry about are the one at Hooters and the well endowed ladies that bring them to you! I have no strips on my rear and a sliver on my front, but my bike sees mostly track days;and i have never had my knee down! The crack sack who walks up to you and looks at you rear tire to determine if you can ride is the same street jockey who believes he is Matt Maladin with out the money and skill! Enjoy your ride and remember you are a BUSA PILOT!:thumbsup:

Iam all stock and have the same as you. Remember this alsp, hardleaning is not always faster. Getting your body off the side and the bike being more up right can get you through a corner faster. Though getting a good lean on is fun thogh.

With that little bit of tire left that mean's you have some room to work with if something come's up in the road. No chicken = no more edge left to turn with. Now I'am hungry.

Dude, the only Chicken strips you should worry about are the one at Hooters and the well endowed ladies that bring them to you! I have no strips on my rear and a sliver on my front, but my bike sees mostly track days;and i have never had my knee down! The crack sack who walks up to you and looks at you rear tire to determine if you can ride is the same street jockey who believes he is Matt Maladin with out the money and skill! Enjoy your ride and remember you are a BUSA PILOT!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I aint worried about my chicken strips, It' the flat spot in the center of my tire. Sandpaper won't help me but I DO HAVE a belt sander.:laugh: We Got Flat Straight Roads.

Or you can buy a set of Take Offs from some guy on E-Bay that used them on the Track for a Little While.....................Then Brag to your Friends about How Good you are in the Twisties.....................:shutup:

.... hang off the bike more. You are leaning the bike too much and you not enough. your right cheek should be on the left part of the seat and vice versa.. head even with your mirror... I have seen super fast guys on the track with chicken strips.. its more efficient riding.

Back