SB435 Calif law moves forward

The thing about passing laws like this.... you have to have someone to enforce them. We have the same type of law... always have. Nothing other then stock is permissible when pertaining to decibel levels.
No one enforces it. If the people will not comply, the law is not worth the paper they print it on.

The thing about passing laws like this.... you have to have someone to enforce them. We have the same type of law... always have. Nothing other then stock is permissible when pertaining to decibel levels.
No one enforces it. If the people will not comply, the law is not worth the paper they print it on.

if its goes to smog check, you have no other choice, you cant tag your vehicle in cal without a smog cert or whatever they are called, is what im told by my co-worker that lives out there.

but yes i agree most LEO's dont pull you over and enforce things like this unless you give them a reason too. even when i have been caught on a few occasions being driving a little too aggresive, pay them a little respect and it goes a long way with most.

I tell ya what Scar.... Just let me know and I will ship my stockers to ya and you can send me your aftermarket exhaust...

Back