Saddam Says He's Been Beaten in Detention

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
So Saddam alleges he was tortured by US troops..  Judge says he will transfer Saddam to "less hostile" Iraqi Forces.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iraq

HAHA.. the Iraqi forces will tear him a new one. He needs to be quiet and admit his actions instead of finding excuses.

You know everyone is dying laughing inside.. thats all the Iraqi people want, to "look over" Saddam

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135190972 -->

Awww...poor Saddam...and after all of his humanitarian efforts over the last many decades as an evil dictator...
laugh.gif

I guess Saddam has changed his beliefs and is celebrating Christmas this year.

It is better to give than it is to receive, isn't it, Saddam?!

Soon it will read

Sadam dies in court. What it will leave out is, from the beating he took in his "more safe" Iraqui prision.

I know, lets lock him to the base of his fallen statue. Right out there in public, with all the people who love him so much. We would also have to provide about 15 tons of rocks, just in case.

Later,

Steve

If he is still alive it just means he has not yet been tortured enough in my opinion. He needs to die a slow, painful and public death.
And the sooner the better.

David

Good they should expose him to very small amounts of nerve gas or a blister agent...and put fire crackers in his butt..haahaa

He wants the abuse. He has said that he views himself as a modern day Mussolini. Mussolini was hung by is own people after the fall of Italy during the Second World War. So being guarded by is own countrymen will either get him killed (in which case he is a martyr) or he will escape. Also if they don’t move him he can say that the trail is really being run by the US and that Iraq is just a puppet state. It’s always fun to walk the fine line.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135198909 -->

So being guarded by is own countrymen will either get him killed (in which case he is a martyr) or he will escape.
If he escapes do you think he will call syria to get his wmd's back?...I mean, after all, syria just offered iran safe harbor for their newly accuired wepons if the worst should occured for iran...if I remeber correctly the demorats farted around for months and delayed the launch of our invasion...by then I am sure the wmd's were long gone...poor saddam...set an example and put a bullit in his head today and save the world some grief.

I think that he should be kept ALIVE. AND TORTURED EVERY SINGLE DAY, IN A CRUEL, DIFFERENT WAY, AT LEAST FOUR TIMES A DAY. AND ON CERTAIN SPECIAL DAYS, LET THE PEOPLE HE HURT HAVE A FEW MINUTES WITH HIM.
mad.gif

Back