Osma Bin Landen

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Well if you haven't heard...

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/osama_bin_laden_and_al_qaida

personally i dont believe in his "truce".... his team has already killed over 100,000 innocent Iraqi civilians and over 10,000 American Soldiers
sad.gif

i dont understand him or others who say they are fighting in the name of God.  They Jews and Christians were protected during the time of Prophet Mohammed.

too much brain washing..
sad.gif

The extremist start by explaining to you how the modern day muslim has become to relaxed and not practing correct Faith.. the mention some muslims are drinking some not praying etc.. (and its true).. they keep working on you.. then after a while.. and ever they make you see them like correct Muslims and you feel a brohterhood.. they then drop the bomb... they say first we have to get rid of the other non-muslims.. and they start... at this point they have got you admiring them and seeing them as a role model.. .. this I belive is how the train a lot of them... most are tired of other "too-relaxed" muslims so they join this group.. but of course in the beginning they are not introduced to hate or violence.. this comes later after the mind has been prepared..
sad.gif

i hope this doesnt cause more Islam sterotyping and hatred in the US and Europe.

Currently the Wihabbi sect is 1% of Muslims.. however 1% of 1 billion is 10 million..
sad.gif

this is dangerous.  There have been 32 Fatwas or laws passed by "knowlegable" Muslims (Wahabbis) that said it is permissable and in fact you will be granted heaven if you kill "bad-practicing" Muslims (Shias in Iraq) and Americans..

I still cant believe why no Government Muslim Countries have said anything about this?
rock.gif
and instead America has to send in troops to defend Iraq?

------

As far as attack on U.S.. not to scare anybody.. but i think Al-Qaeda fears they are losing power so now they want to join forces with other muslims (the ones they were killing) to fight against the US..

if i met these Wahabiss i would ask them this:
didnt Gabriel ask Mohammed in the City of Taif..
"Mohammed would you like me to detsroy this city"..
Mohammed went to this town after being kicked out of Mecca in hopes of preaching his message..

the town all threw rocks at him and made fun of him..
Mohammed said no.. maybe someday one of them will become muslim.  Mohammed never forced anyone to become Muslim and he NEVER allowed this suicide boming style.. in fact during his first battle he was commanded by God: not to harm children, the elderly, or women and not to even cut down trees.. only to fight against those who kicked him out of Mecca and stold the Muslim possession.  

sorry for the long thread.  but i still feel many people misunderstand Islam by these 1% of Muslims, Terrorist.

thanks, khalid

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137696344 -->

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Praying for the day when a JDAM,hellfire,bunker buster,or any other type of munition finds its mark !
mad.gif

im not sure bin laden has the power to stop anything anymore.. he maybe able to suggest but im not really sure if he has the power he once had.. besides he sould be died by now anyways...
cussing.gif

<!--EDIT|uncl3_fock3r
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137696474 -->

Praying for the day when a JDAM,hellfire,bunker buster,or any other type of munition finds its mark !
mad.gif
Yes NJ.. i know how you feel.. there needs to be more anti-Wahabbism preaching..

there is none by Muslims.. most are just quiet.. and there may come a day when it is too late
sad.gif
... the Wahabbi sect are increasing.. because of all the funds they are providing.

Currently two countries are offically Wahabii : Saudi Arabai and Qatar.. i am not blamming these countries but they should remove their offical religion preference.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137696622 -->

mad.gif
Amen.

Althou I'm angry and sickened by those types...

I'm also bored by them.  They need other forms of entertainment.

Lets mail them a million Xbox's....War Over.
as soon as they figure out all the xboxs are crap they will just use them to make bombs and send em back

<!--EDIT|uncl3_fock3r
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137696621 -->

I agree there is likely great misunderstanding among the general population since 9/11...

It's up to all individuals to decifer right from wrong and not stereotype...just as these 1% 'ers think they've got it all figured out, so do many others in society...

I don't mean to diminish these threats in any way, but I see a group that's losing "some" ground and they like to put fear in the minds and hearts of Americans, so they release this bullshid every now and again...I'm not saying they won't attack again because I believe they will, but I do think at times all they can do is threaten attack gaining some pleasure in playing mind games...it's a pathetic way to live a life all while hiding behind whatever religious beliefs they have...

mad.gif
Amen.

Althou I'm angry and sickened by those types...

Lets mail them a million Xbox's....War Over.
as soon as they figure out all the xboxs are crap  they will just use them to make bombs and send em back
ha ha
smile.gif

thanks.. i needed that..

I agree there is likely great misunderstanding among the general population since 9/11...

It's up to all individuals to decifer right from wrong and not stereotype...just as these 1% 'ers think they've got it all figured out, so do many others in society...

I don't mean to diminish these threats in any way, but I see a group that's losing "some" ground and they like to put fear in the minds and hearts of Americans, so they release this bullshid every now and again...I'm not saying they won't attack again because I believe they will, but I do think at times all they can do is threaten attack gaining some pleasure in playing mind games...it's a pathetic way to live a life all while hiding behind whatever religious beliefs they have...
Michelle, the main thing he wants is ALL NON Muslims out of the Arabian Peninsula.What he doesnt realize is that ALL those people are Invited to live and work there.Guest according to the Koran are gifts from God,and should be treated as such.

Michelle, the main thing he wants is ALL NON Muslims out of the Arabian Peninsula.What he doesnt realize is that ALL those people are Invited to live and work there.Guest according to the Koran are gifts from God,and should be treated as such.
and you are supposed to invite others to islam. it is not only if you were born Muslim.

here is some more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi

you can read about about some history. where the original founder was beheaded my muslims because of killing many other Muslims.. infact he lead an army to kill many Iraqis.. now they are doing it again... 200 years later
sad.gif

I'm also bored by them. They need other forms of entertainment.[/QUOTE]

My Sister in law was murdered in Tower #2 MR MODERATOR. I'm so sorry this subject bores you.

if i met these Wahabiss i would ask them this:[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact they would probably cut your $#$#$ head off on the spot.

Who do you jerk-offs think we are fooling with? The girl scouts?

mad.gif
Agreed.

It is important for everyone to understand that Osama's beliefs are NOT mainstream Muslim.

Unfortunately, many aren't smart enough to realize this fact.
+ 100000000

thanks.. hope other see that too

not all Muslims are Terrorists. not all Terrorist are Muslims.

enough is enough.. lets hope either the Wahabbis finally learn or just go to another planet? maybe pluto

I won't pretend to know much about any single religion.  To me, it's filled with hypocrisy on every level, but I don't down anyone "who believes".  In fact, I respect those that do have beliefs, those that find their way in life and feel "guided" by a greater good.  Having said that...

...I think it's safe to say that just as most religions have their "sects" and those that twist beliefs to better suit their lives, this group of 1% is doing the same...doesn't matter how much you cite the Koran or what forefathers believed, guidelines handed down for centuries to spread any particular religion, these individuals will dissect "religion" to better suit them until they truly believe they've got it right. How can you ever convince a group such as this that they've successfully brainwashed themselves.  That's where many aspects of religion fail, IMHO...nearly ANYONE can twist things and get enough followers to do harm to others all in the name of their higher being...

How do you successfully fight something like that? Hell (how fitting), we've got "religious leaders" here in the U.S. that believe it's honestly okay and "right with God" to place a foreign leader's demise as an act of God (Pat Roberton's comments last week about Ariel Sharon) or the Jerry Falwell saying that AIDS was sent by God to destroy those that are homosexuals. How can you honestly get in to THAT person's head and tell 'em "you're stupid" and expect them to change? It'll never happen, and unfortunately there are a million others on this planet that will fall in line with those narrow-minded, egotistical beliefs...

I guess what I'm pointing out is that all religions are being persecuted by 1% 'ers nowadays...bring up the Catholic Church and immediately someone points out priests that molest yet hide behind the cloth of God. It is truly sad that Muslims in general are no doubt suffering the backlash from "their 1% 'ers", but I honestly think most religious groups are suffering the same...

yup most have forgot about timothy mc vae(i know poor spelling but too lazt to google)an american terrorist , he wasnt Muslim.. its not about religon anymore... people have been at war so many years they dont know why they are fighting . they just think thats what we do..

<!--EDIT|uncl3_fock3r
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137699058 -->

My Sister in law was murdered in Tower #2 MR MODERATOR. I'm so sorry this subject bores you.

if i met these Wahabiss i would ask them this:[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact they would probably cut your $#$#$ head off on the spot.

Who do you jerk-offs think we are fooling with? The girl scouts?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe you took his post in the correct context...his "I'm bored by them" comment probably was more along the line of "let's get 'em, kill 'em and be done with this" I don't pretend to speak for RSD, but that's how I took his post...
smile.gif

I can understand your anger being that someone close to your family was lost. I am truly sorry for that, but the group here does not sympathize with terrorists, so never think that way...

i think they shouldnt have ever brought saddam out the hole.. should have pushed him back in and rolled a granade down in the hole and called it justice

<!--EDIT|uncl3_fock3r
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137699308 -->

yup most have forgot about timothy mc vae(i know poor spelling but too lazt to google)an american terrorist , he wasnt Muslim.. its not about religon anymore... people have been at war so many years they dont know why they are fighting . they just think thats what we do..
Very true...or Eric Rudolph that killed one at the '96 Olympics and killed others outside of abortion clinics thinking he was doing "good" by voicing his opinion on the matter of abortion in the name of God?

Back