Osma Bin Landen

"Who do you jerk-offs think we are fooling with? The girl scouts? " Who would you be referring to?
rock.gif

I'm also bored by them.  They need other forms of entertainment.

My Sister in law was murdered in Tower #2 MR MODERATOR. I'm so sorry this subject bores you.

if i met these Wahabiss i would ask them this:[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact they would probably cut your $#$#$ head off on the spot.

Who do you jerk-offs think we are fooling with? The girl scouts?[/QUOTE]
Newmill -

I am sorry you lost your sister in-law on 9-11

I however respectfully request you do not refer to members of this board as jerk offs.

Everyone has their right to express their feelings.. calling names and referring to board members as jerk offs I think is inappropriate.. so please dont..

Thank you...

"Who do you jerk-offs think we are fooling with? The girl scouts? " Who would you be referring to?
rock.gif
i was feeling the same..

i hope you didnt miss the whole MAIN point of my thread.

yes i know how you feel.

My uncle was killed by Saddam..
my relatives put onto an 18 wheeler and forced to the Iranian border and told to walk...

Many cousins and relatives killed because they didnt fully support Saddam... others killed because they are "Shia".

its very hard. i am sorry about your loss of your sister in law.
but i hope you werent refering to "Muslims" and rather "Terrorist" instead

i really dont know why ol salami is aways getting this much press.. he really has lost control over his "men" and to put it frank hes a coward..... who sends someone to a "war" even though he never had the balls to to put himself out there to be shot at or killed? ooppsss !!! ok! ok! other than bush..  

<!--EDIT|uncl3_fock3r
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137701538 -->

i really dont know why ol salami is aways getting this much press.. he really has lost control over his "men" and to put it frank hes a coward..... who sends someone to a "war" even though he never had the balls to to put himself out there to be shot at or killed? ooppsss !!! ok! ok! other than bush..  
Clinton?

My Sister in law was murdered in Tower #2 MR MODERATOR. I'm so sorry this subject bores you.
How you got from my attempt at lightening up the situation(it worked for the topic starter) to my somehow disrespecting the memory of your dead sister,I'll never know.

If you'd read a little more carefully,you would have noticed that I said I felt bored by them, not by the topic. Don't put words in my mouth,and then chastise me for them. It appears to me that you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for me to make a wrong move.

If I had something to appologise for,I would,but I don't.(hint)

Anyway,we all have a right to our opinion.

Calling good folk jerg-offs is not an opinion however.

RSD.

People like bin-scrotum just mis-use "religion" to justify what they want . Theres been people throughout time that have done it with all of the religions. But you know that the people that really listen to God will always prevail!

G'day Gents,
I have gotten a number of emails from the US from mates of mine asking me to explain what that little message 'bin-scrotum' (I never heard that before and it made me laugh, hope you don't mind me using it, Frisbee) meant and what now. People are jumpy the world over and with good reason. As an Army PL SGT here in Aus, I can tell you only this. We will be there with your guys until the bitter end, like we always have. We will find this jerk and his nut sack terrorist network and bring them in, one way or the other. It takes time. If the US didn't have the balls to stand up, what would the world be like now and all those other times you all took a stand (I thought about writing down all the countries that have threatened the world before but thought better of it). If I can leave you with one thought, Did you ever ask for a truce in any fight that you were winning? The end is near for this latest pain in the arse. next. Support your guys (nothing hurts more than your own people saying you have done a lousy job), give them the gear that they need and bring them home when the job is done.

If the US didn't have the balls to stand up, what would the world be like now and all those other times you all took a stand
AAAAAAAAAAMEN TO THAT YOU GAY HAVE DEFO MAD THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR AL OF US.  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
THERE I GO AGAIN.........I MEAN..... AAAAAAAAAAAMEN TO THAT... YOU GUY,S HAVE DEFO MADE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US...... I NEED 2 BE GET,N MORE SLEEP......... 2 MUCH TIME ON THIS BOARD..........
smile.gif

bowdown.gif

Back